Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

You guys and gals enjoy the forum this week. I'm going to try my best to stay away for at least the next few days.

Refs bent them over repeatedly on big plays that were called back...

That said too many TOs...missed chip shot...dropped fumble at the goaline on an easy TD

# pep # luck # pagano # irsay # that fumble gore had on the one # the 3 picks lucks thrown # peps ugly as # allens ankle # pagano beard

Luck has been garbage so far this season but seriously how bad are our receivers? They are never open. Fitzpatrick has had massively open receivers all game but ours are always ridiculously covered and we are forced to throw it into heavy traffic!

Have you seen the replays on some of those....I've got 6 highly questionable flags thrown....5 of those either resulted in a 1st for the jets or negated a first for the colts

Yep sure have have you seen Luck? High throws and forcing. It's senseless to even partially blame the refs because Luck has been horrible.

We need something new. Everything about this is a disaster. Yes Andrew has played atrociously; however, much of the playcalling has been pathetic. I say fire Pep tomorrow. At this point, I will take anything but him.

Luck has been garbage so far this season but seriously how bad are our receivers? They are never open. Fitzpatrick has had massively open receivers all game but ours are always ridiculously covered and we are forced to throw it into heavy traffic!

Nah, with Dorsett and Andre Johnson, our receivers will gain separation and our offense will be unstoppable

we aren't forced he just keeps throwing that bull throw it out of bounds or take the damn sack!

What is going on with Luck???? We are in BIG trouble if this is a sign of things to come... we are a very avg team at best and that's the honest truth. We in no way even deserve to be called good. Horrible... absolutely horrible.. coaching really really needs to be re considered. It's embarrassin how unprepared our Offense has looked.

I'm keep wondering, where the heck are those short pass to the RB (Boon Herron)?, i mean all those passes are long routes that need time to develop and we can't protect Luck more than 2 secs, we need to put to work those TE with sorts routes. 

Seriously? If that doesn't show you they have it out for us I don't know what does....