Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donte Moncrief has bunnies in his FEET!

TKnight24

It's called a box jump. It's an exercise.

Were you joking?

Yeah, I was.

But at the same time, Robert Mathis was criticized by some for tearing his achilles away from the team facilities. One can only imagine the potential injury risk doing this in (apparently) his own home, and redicule he would face if this stunt went horribly wrong.

Yeah, I was.

But at the same time, Robert Mathis was criticized by some for tearing his achilles away from the team facilities. One can only imagine the potential injury risk doing this in (apparently) his own home, and redicule he would face if this stunt went horribly wrong.

Mathis was suspended when he tore his ACL and couldn't be near the team.

Yeah, I was.

I think he was mostly criticized because torn tendons is a well-known side effect of steroid use.

We need that during the last 2 yards by the end zone :). Otherwise, I would like to see him do his lateral cuts to generate separation, that is the part I want to see throughout this season. He has to add the underneath element and take it to the next level in terms of his route running.

How do these guys do this?  I mean he's not the only one JJ Watt has videos of himself jumping on boxes of insane height too.

But seriously I look at those boxes and I don't think I could climb on top of those boxes without a ladder.  But these NFL athletes are freaks cause they just jump right up there.

hmmph....  im honestly not impressed.  I bet 98% of WRs in the league could do that.  Watts was impressive because he stood flat footed without taking any steps and exploded.  I love the guy, but Moncrief took a running start.

hmmph.... im honestly not impressed. I bet 98% of WRs in the league could do that. Watts was impressive because he stood flat footed without taking any steps and exploded. I love the guy, but Moncrief took a running start.

Let's see your video with a running start.

Whats most impressive about that is he stayed on his feet I think on landing. Still,Im impressed. I wish I could jump that high and stick the landing on a running start. Not to derail the thread but whats really wild is that vertical don't come close to some wild animals who can jump without running

Not bad, a lot of those cross fit guys do the box jump stuff. Good for explosion. At the very least he took a step. 98% of the videos I've seen they just jump from a stand still.

Kenny powers - I don't try to be the best at exercise, I play real sports.

Lol