Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cribbs cut.

Dustin

I'd rather have not spent our first on a kr/pr...

Like what Grigson and Pagano said last night, Dorsett was drafted to play WR first. He also adds to the return game which is clear now. 

Like what Grigson and Pagano said last night, Dorsett was drafted to play WR first. He also adds to the return game which is clear now. 

How long did TY last as a KR before he turned WR full time? TY is probably the better returner of the two since he has experience doing it at FIU.

How long did TY last as a KR before he turned WR full time? TY is probably the better returner of the two since he has experience doing it at FIU.

Yeah T.Y. is probably better but I would rather not have T.Y. return punts/kicks....

Dorsett did return at MIA too. And preferably I'd rather him than Hilton back there. Hilton is way more valuable to the team at this point

I'd rather have not spent our first on a kr/pr...

If you think he is just a kr/pr then I suggest you do a little fact finding. There are quite a few web sites that explain a lot of things to those who are lacking in football knowledge. :console:

Not going to lie. I was excited about him when we signed him. He started off pretty good but damn things changed. He was a huge liability. Dorsett should hopefully fill that spot, maybe even with D'Joun Smith too.

I remember on Cribbs very first return with us, he had a potential TD that was called back on a ticky-tack call. This isn't unusual for Cribbs, who has bad luck in this regard on past occasions. Regardless, I thought this would be the start of something special. Then he started doing tons of bone-headed plays where he simply refused obvious fair catch situations. The crazy thing is Cribbs even admitted to it! In hindsight, this strategy we now see is *ic. You can't just say, "Oh, I'm not going to fair catch."