Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which 2015 opponent are you most looking forward to?

bap1331

We all know patriots but mine is the saints. I do not think we have faced them in the regular season since they humiliated us on mnf 62-7 with curtis painter. I dont know what their beef was if they won the super bowl. And it annoys me that andrew luck says he looks up to brees. Ugh!

I want the colts to crush em and ill be over the super bowl in 2009 lol.

I dont want to win by one point. I want to shut them down. Tired of seeing teams struggle against the pats. If denver did it 2 years ago, so can we!

It makes no sense denver can beat ne and colts barely dont have problem with denver so why not against ne?

Nope, not good enough. Since pagano and staff want to build a monster, why not play and win like one. 

I'm pretty sure you still get credit for one win if it's by one or one hundred.  I don't think we have any AA schools on our schedule, so any win is an accomplishment.

I dont want to win by one point. I want to shut them down. Tired of seeing teams struggle against the pats. If denver did it 2 years ago, so can we!

It makes no sense denver can beat ne and colts barely dont have problem with denver so why not against ne?

Plain and simple it's coaching. We have capable players (wouldn't have made it to the AFC Championship if we didn't), but Belichick always takes advantage of weaknesses and finds ways to win. For whatever reason we can never make adjustments that work against them. Until our coaches get better with their schemes we'll struggle against BB and "struggle" is an understatement after the last 3 years...

Plain and simple it's coaching. We have capable players (wouldn't have made it to the AFC Championship if we didn't), but Belichick always takes advantage of weaknesses and finds ways to win. For whatever reason we can never make adjustments that work against them. Until our coaches get better with their schemes we'll struggle against BB and "struggle" is an understatement after the last 3 years...

Teams can make it to the championship game while having mediocre talent. Winning 2 games in a win or go home format is a far cry from something like the NBA playoffs.

Man I enjoy every week. Sure I would like to get over the hump against NE but even so it won't mean anything until the playoffs because NE is a team that always peaks in the post season. So basically just week 1 because thats when football starts again...and thats when my weekends get a little more fun.

(Patriots).. If we can't hang with the Pats, how will we make it to the SB. I was very upset with our loss to them in the regular season because it showed me what we didn't do in the offseason to over come them. There is no other team in the AFC that has had our number like the pats and in order to take the next step we have to get passed the pats. First match up is for home field, 2nd match up will be for a chance at the SB, not to overlook anyone but only one team has whipped us like NE.

(Patriots).. If we can't hang with the Pats, how will we make it to the SB. I was very upset with our loss to them in the regular season because it showed me what we didn't do in the offseason to over come them. There is no other team in the AFC that has had our number like the pats and in order to take the next step we have to get passed the pats. First match up is for home field, 2nd match up will be for a chance at the SB, not to overlook anyone but only one team has whipped us like NE.

The Chargers and Steelers have....

If you take our record against both of those teams for the last 20 years we are 7 - 16 (.437) against them..... All time we are 16 - 39 (.411) against those two opponents...

Our record vs the Pats over the last 20 years is 9 - 21 (.429) and all time it is 29 - 50 (.580)

So actually, we have a very similarly bad record against the Chargers and Steelers as we do against the Pats over the last 20 years, and actually all time, we have a worse record against the Chargers and Steelers than we do against the pats...