Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Adams

scousecolt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, Good guy, Can hopefully provide some leadership at the position...Other then that...Meh

I do agree he is meh, but would you rather have him or Sergio Brown starting incase either Landry or Howell gets injured?

I do agree he is meh, but would you rather have him or Sergio Brown starting incase either Landry or Howell gets injured?

Sergio Brown of course. Bet you liked Moala and Angerer too.

Hmmm! With 90 man rosters Every Team chose UDFA over this guy. lmao! Good grief.

He's a veteran that could potentially compete for the starting job, but at the same time I could see him being cut as well.

Either way, it's a low risk signing and it's helps out a position of need.

Sounds like an insurance policy/someone to push Howell. 

Honestly I am a little surprised we haven't gotten a vet Safety before now. 

Either way probably low risk could have a big payoff.  If he doesn't work out the Colts just cut him.  If Howell or Landry (which both had injury issues last year and in Landry's career has been an issue at times) get hurts we'll probably be glad he's here.

Be nice to have flowers instead of Adams not sure if flowers was a Saftey or DB

You might want to figure that out before wishing for a guy that doesn't fit our system or play the position we were looking to add depth too. Flowers is an undersized CB that struggles in man coverage. They are both DB's

I like he Adams signing I was suggesting we bring him in months ago more of a coverage than a run guy, I would think if nothing else he helps the young guys but I think he makes the 53 We know Laron Sergio and Delano are going too. I would think Howell still gets his shot to start as well. Not much changes just upgraded our insurance. It is like we switched to Geico.

It would have been a huge jump for Dewey not saying he still won't make it but that is a big jump. Maybe a year on the PS before we turn him lose on the league like Price!!!