Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

oh boy this wont be popular. guess whos wearing 32

CR91

Since no one has written about it,  I'm assuming anyone who is upset is upset because 32 was worn by former Colts LB Mike Curtis?     Is that correct?

Or is someone more famous than that the reason?

Either way, as has been noted,  Cassius Vaughn wore it for two years.....     so,  I think the ship sailed on being upset over someone wearing 32....

Just another perspective.....

Since no one has written about it,  I'm assuming anyone who is upset is upset because 32 was worn by former Colts LB Mike Curtis?     Is that correct?

Edgerrin James

Either way, as has been noted,  Cassius Vaughn wore it for two years.....     so,  I think the ship sailed on being upset over someone wearing 32....

Edge James

Cassius was da man

Personally I don't see the big deal about retiring a number. Even Peyton's I won't care if someone else wears it and I LOVE Peyton. If the player is so Iconic the league wants to do something like how baseball does with Jackie Robinson I understand....but otherwise let them use the numbers...hopefully we will have so many all-time greats there won't be enough numbers to go around.

Famous for what ? Being the only Arizona Cardinal player to recieve a Superbowl ring from the Colts when they won the Lombardi .

Thanks.....    I had thought of him,  but didn't realize he was THAT beloved.

Appreciate you confirming that.

just to clarify my position on this,  I do NOT think Edge should have his number retired nor do I have a problem with Colt Anderson being number 32