Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Frank wasn’t even on the radar for a head coaching job until McDaniels backed out on us.  Sure he’ll get a job on a staff but no serious contender will bring him in as HC.  

Yes he was actually was up for a spot. You also look at McDaniels right now. I’ll take Frank as my head coach. 

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Frank wasn’t even on the radar for a head coaching job until McDaniels backed out on us.  Sure he’ll get a job on a staff but no team looking to be a serious contender will bring him in as HC.  

U can judge Frank all u want. His offenses have done quite well before this year. This Oline is a a complete and utter embarrassment. The highest paid and u get that???? I doubt coordinator could scheme with the crap Oline. Anyone remember the great Mahommes in the superbowl when he got crushed by the Oline? Ballard is done and part of me is thank God his investment is playing like this because I want him gone in the worst way 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

What play or plays did he have time? He has had time twice. Perfect pass to woods and perfect pass to Pierce.

Sorry but he has had plenty of dropbacks where he just holds and holds the ball. It’s fine. He shouldn’t be in an NFL game to begin with let alone be expected to be successful.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

RT whiff, Strausser should go

It is funny but for weeks people are calling for Strausser's head. Our three supposed elite C, RG and RT have been in the league for like 5 years. Where is the accountability with the players? They are getting physically best at point of attack .  Firing Strausser maybe warranted but maybe denying the fact that this is what to expect from these 3 over paid clowns.

• Like 1