Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

22 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

IDK..

Didn't we hear...

• He is mobile... so he won't get sacked...
  • He's fast/smart, and will throw it away

Most coaches would have rolled him up a lot. But nope... 

Special Sauce!!

It wasn't chick filet sauce 

3 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

what talent?????????

Stewart, Buck, Pierce, Taylor, Pittman, Gilmore is decent enough. Our Safeties aren’t terrible. Franklin and Leonard(when healthy).

but when you change OL coaches especially to one with a different style of blocking scheme, when your line was fine before hand, that’s where things go array. Reich fired Dave and hired Strausser and it’s been down hill since.

then Reich calls run up the middle, run up the middle, 2 yard behind toss in that order over and over and over, yeah, the O is gonna suck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

I beg to differ look at our schedule, other than Hou where do you see wins lol. 

I don’t see any wins, but there’s 12 teams (as of this morning) between us and number 1. The odds of 7 or more of them having a better ending record than us is slim. My guess is we will end up between 8-13 in the draft order

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Stewart, Buck, Pierce, Taylor, Pittman, Gilmore is decent enough. Our Safeties aren’t terrible. Franklin and Leonard(when healthy).

but when you change OL coaches especially to one with a different style of blocking scheme, when your line was fine before hand, that’s where things go array. Reich fired Dave and hired Strausser and it’s been down hill since.

then Reich calls run up the middle, run up the middle, 2 yard behind toss in that order over and over and over, yeah, the O is gonna suck

ballard fires coaches not frank, ballard picked this oline not frank

1 minute ago, DEFENSE said:

ballard fires coaches not frank, ballard picked this oline not frank

No. It’s been reported the Reich chose Strausser, and Reich confirmed that a while back. 

but still, playing calling is 100 percent on Reich . He’s out of scapegoats

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I don’t see any wins, but there’s 12 teams (as of this morning) between us and number 1. The odds of 7 or more of them having a better ending record than us is slim. My guess is we will end up between 8-13 in the draft order

There's a cluster of teams 3-6 which is only 1/2 game better. I think we could get to 5 or 6.

• NFLfan locked this topic