Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

I remember watching the Colts on TV in 1983 with Mike Pagel at QB and thinking what a crappy team they were.  Then later learning they arrived in Indy, even though excited to get a team, I thought, oh crap, this will be painful to watch.  How I long for that team now.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Big issues....

1. Reich
  2. Reich
  3. Reich
  4. Strausser
  5. Strausser
  6. Ballard

D has played pretty decent this year. 

Biggest Issue is the guy picking the talent which is Ballard. Reich has a SB win as a coach. We look like KC when Ballard was there.

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Where? Nelson isn’t fully healthy, Smith has taken and step back. We need a C, RG, and LT. There is no talent or depth there at all.

We have plenty of guys who have shown that they can play at times... 

But they are not playing.... That's on coaching... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, a06cc said:

Biggest Issue is the guy picking the talent which is Ballard. Reich has a SB win as a coach. We look like KC when Ballard was there.

Don’t believe the hype. Reich wasn’t even allowed to call the plays during that Super Bowl season. And now we’re seeing why…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

I remember watching the Colts on TV in 1983 with Mike Pagel at QB and thinking what a crappy team they were.  Then later learning they arrived in Indy, even though excited to get a team, I thought, oh crap, this will be painful to watch.  How I long for that team now.

Pagel days; right after Jones went to Rams.

1 minute ago, Coltsbluefan said:

I got you beat,I drafted Taylor with the 1st pick in my draft,my gosh he’s looked awful this season just like this atrocious offensive line.

Both beat; after exchanging size at NFL shop new Taylor jersey bought in July.

Just now, Coltsbluefan said:

I got you beat,I drafted Taylor with the 1st pick in my draft,my gosh he’s looked awful this season just like this atrocious offensive line.

Actually, check out my strategy. I drafted Harris in the first round. Big oof. I got Adams in the second. So I waited till the 12th to take a QB when I took Carr betting on him and Adams to make him and MVP candidate. I had a chance to trade Harris for Kupp after W1 and I declined. Luckily I traded James Conner for Henry after W2 and that’s helped keep from totally killing my season. But my life is on. The line pretty much every week now. Just a series of lethal misfires. I took a bold strategy and it just did not pay off.