Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

Frank told me two things last week... That Marcus Brady was the problem as oc and that Sam had the "sauce!!!" Both Brady and Matt Ryan quietly snicker.....

Did u actually think the Coltd had a chance? No running back , basically a rookie 6th round qb and a horrible Oline. What does Bill do best? He attacks your weakness.  I said it was going to be a very rough day for Sam. He trashed this Oline.

0 for 10 on 3rd down, six 3 & outs - how one can justify having Frank continue to call the offensive plays is beyond me!

Ballard needs to identify & hire an established OC, and have them call the plays as soon as they can learn the playbook.

7 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

He’s terrific according to who?

According to everyone.    

This year, before today, the Colts ST operating with backup kicker and ounter are ranked 9th by PFF.   

Bubba gets raves from Ballard and Frank.  

And you said it yourself, you’ve been hearing about Bubba for years.   There’s a good reason for that.   He’s very good at his job. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

0 for 10 on 3rd down, six 3 & outs - how one can justify having Frank continue to call the offensive plays is beyond me!

Ballard needs to identify & hire an established OC, and have them call the plays as soon as they can learn the playbook.

What’s sad is pats have been almost just as bad as the colts.  Ballard is done. He hasn’t done anything to justify keeping his job.

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

Fire Frank and Strausser, make Bubba interim HC, and have Parks Frazier be OC

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Did u actually think the Coltd had a chance? No running back , basically a rookie 6th round qb and a horrible Oline. What does Bill do best? He attacks your weakness.  I said it was going to be a very rough day for Sam. He trashed this Oline.

What did I think?

Frank's sauce? 

giphy.gif

• Like 1