Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

11 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I say that because I think we’ve lost games this season because we didn’t stick with going to Taylor and shuffled in Wilkins & even Hines unnecessarily.  Taylor wears on a defense unlike our other 2 backs. And I can play your game too. maybe Taylor’s success is his own and it would be better without his usage going to a less effective Wilkins?  Maybe Frank can’t  see this because he defers to Rathman or hasn’t read my posts yet???

I hope that last sentence was sarcastic?

As for everything else, most of this season, much of the fan base has been talking about Taylor being a disappointment.   That he doesn’t read the holes well.  That he wasn’t patient enough.  That it was going to take time for him to transition from the O that Wisconsin ran to what we like to run.   

So Taylor is finally rounding into the player we thought he was going to be, but for some reason you seem to think he could’ve been that guy all along.  All evidence to the contrary.

Sad.   Sigh.....

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

I hope that last sentence was sarcastic?

As for everything else, most of this season, much of the fan base has been talking about Taylor being a disappointment.   That he doesn’t read the holes well.  That he wasn’t patient enough.  That it was going to take time for him to transition from the O that Wisconsin ran to what we like to run.   

So Taylor is finally rounding into the player we thought he was going to be, but for some reason you seem to think he could’ve been that all along.  All evidence to the contrary.

Sad.   Sigh.....

Yes. Sarcasm. I wasn’t one making those posts disparaging Taylor. I’ve been saying from the beginning that Taylor is a back that gets better with more carries. I’ve never agreed with giving Wilkins carries over Taylor.  I like a split of Taylor 60% minimum , Hines 30% maximum & Wilkins 10% max. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Colts would still be in Baltimore if they build them a new stadium, but no.After the colts are gone Baltimore builds a new stadium and takes Cleveland's football team. Should of kept the Colts to begin with. 
    • To be clear…. There has not been a suspension for a second violation.  This suspension is for the original incident which happened three weeks ago, back on April 17.   I think Doyel issued two apologies.  One that night and the other the next day.  Honestly, as awkward and clumsy as it was, I thought Doyle actually meant well.     I dislike Doyel as much as anyone.  But I think this is a bit of overkill.  I don’t think it comes from the Indy Star.  The newspaper is now owned by Gannett which owns USA Today.  Corporate wheels move very slowly.  I wish this had blown over.    If I had thought for a moment that Doyel was being a jerk or a bad guy in any way I wouldn’t mind someone dropping the hammer on him.  This all feels a bit much, but life is often unfair.     Ok…. I’ve defended Greg Doyel.  I’ll go take a shower now.       
    • I wonder if Pierce might be used more instead of just being a deep threat? 
    • I'm watching an NBA game for the first time in at least 5 years. I don't know any of the players but Turner looks familiar.    My brother is right. They are playing a lot faster than what I remember in the past. It is a lot more fun.   Maybe I don't remember but it seems that the refs are not calling Traveling as much as they used to. Is that right? They are letting the guys play. It is much more fun to watch.
    • Dude is a useless waste of oxygen. 
  • Members

• lester

lester 277

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 71

• Painterman

Painterman 101

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie
    • RollerColt