Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I quoted you, we're already on the same page.  :D

But just to cover all the bases:  @w87r @-JJ- @Buck Showalter @B-B @Steamboat_Shaun @RockThatBlue @Blackhawk4 @Colts.com @LucasOilStadium @Babble

More reactions please!  We've been really good this year! Give us more reactions for Christmas!  (and give the Pats fans more coal than usual, they've had it coming for years)  haha

Lol, just playing anyway.

I tried to like this post too.

Want to like a bunch more, maybe I will come back tomorrow. Lol.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we stay in the 6th seed and Chiefs get the #1 seed we stay out of their bracket until the AFC Title Game because #7 plays #1. 

It resets every week. Only way to avoid Chiefs is to win out and win the division maybe. If we win as #6 seed we go to the highest seed unless #7 wins as well.  

Just now, w87r said:

6 seed, huh

I think we are taking the division.

how ?  the titans only have one hard game left .  the colts have one hard game left , and they have the tie breaker they need to lose one game and the colts win out .  they can lose two games and the colts lose one also , but i dont see them losing to the texans or lions.

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

didnt watson get hurt today? i switched over and saw him rolling on the ground in pain he left the field .

I saw it too, on the RedZone channel.

I think he suffered a contusion of his elbow, possibly hit by a helmet on a follow through on a pass. Possibly no biggie. We'll see.

winning next week almost guarantees a playoff spot .   win next week and against jags colts are in .

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

I saw it too, on the RedZone channel.

I think he suffered a contusion of his elbow, possibly hit by a helmet on a follow through on a pass. Possibly no biggie. We'll see.

i heard groin online well see

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

how ?  the titans only have one hard game left .  the colts have one hard game left , and they have the tie breaker they need to lose one game and the colts win out .  they can lose two games and the colts lose one also , but i dont see them losing to the texans or lions.

They could lose to Detroit and GB and even have Houston on the road.

We can easily still take the division.

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Lol, just playing anyway.

I tried to like this post too.

Want to like a bunch more, maybe I will come back tomorrow. Lol.

Ugh, I keep trying to like posts (including this one), even though I've been denied like the last 20 times I've tried today...

And I haven't even opened one of the post-game celebration threads yet!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, w87r said:

They could lose to Detroit and GB and even have Houston on the road.

We can easily still take the division.

either way were gonna end up playing them the first game as the 6th seed or 3rd .   the heard they are trying to do a playoff bubble like the nba did .   have one stadium las vegas host every playoff game . this will take out home field any way and keep the colts indoors every game .

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was just saying worse case scenario, of course we can still win the division as well :thmup:. I just would like to avoid the Chiefs until late in the playoffs.

I know, my huh, was more like this:

spit GIF

Than a question. Bad representation of words by me. Should of been a spitting noise. Lol.

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

either way were gonna end up playing them the first game as the 6th seed or 3rd .   the heard they are trying to do a playoff bubble like the nba did .   have one stadium las vegas host every playoff game . this will take out home field any way and keep the colts indoors every game .

I could see the Titans lose ojt though for real.

At that point they could moss the playoffs.

Probably not likely, but I could see it, especially of Detroit can get them next week. As Titans end woth 2 road games in GB and Houston

18 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'm optimistic but not as confident as you are.  Texans are not a pushover and the Steelers are a very good team who owns the Colts.  

Colts are 9-4 and Raiders 7-6. Practically a three game lead because of the head to head tiebreaker. With just three games left, that’s pretty much a lock

19 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

winning next week almost guarantees a playoff spot .   win next week and against jags colts are in .

i heard groin online well see

When I saw Watson down, he was holding his wrist/hand area and flexing his fingers.  So the elbow shot possibly got his ulnar nerve, and that caused tingling down his forearm to the hand, IMO. I'm not sure if the groin was also involved. Possible, but it would be a bad additional 'shot' there.

Here's the play- {you need to watch it on YouTube's channel}

Where I thought helmet to elbow on the throw was-

h1aw9Lu.jpg

• Like 1

That was a fun game. A browns win tomorrow almost will assure us a playoff spot. The raiders aren’t that good but Reich called a perfect game. With Taylor and Hilton really showing out that makes us much more dangerous. It opens up everything. Loved the deep passes today.  Seeing Nelson at LT for a series was fun. Makes you wonder if he could be the future there since guards are easier to find. He did a great job. That Kenny int was unbelievable on a guy that is almost a foot taller then him. That might help him get in the pro bowl because that will make sportscenter highlights. He should be a all pro too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Colts are 9-4 and Raiders 7-6. Practically a three game lead because of the head to head tiebreaker. With just three games left, that’s pretty much a lock

You are forgetting about the Ravens.  

Either way, we may need to win 2 of the last 3 to secure a spot.  

I'm a Steelers fan tonight and a Browns fan tomorrow.  

11 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

When I saw Watson down, he was holding his wrist/hand area and flexing his fingers.  So the elbow shot possibly got his ulnar nerve, and that caused tingling down his forearm to the hand, IMO. I'm not sure if the groin was also involved. Possible, but it would be a bad additional 'shot' there.

Here's the play- {you need to watch it on YouTube's channel}

Where I thought helmet to elbow on the throw was-

h1aw9Lu.jpg

It'd be nice if he didn't play next week.  The Texans have no reason to "tank" and hold him out since they don't have a first round pick next draft.  

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

You are forgetting about the Ravens.  

Either way, we may need to win 2 of the last 3 to secure a spot.  

I'm a Steelers fan tonight and a Browns fan tomorrow.   After the Browns the Ravens get the Jags, Giants and Bengals.  

38 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

We are up two on the Raiders with three games left. That is not “pretty much a lock.” That is: we lose three games and they win three games, they make it over us. That’s what it is, and it’s very much possible. 

I don’t think it will happen, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see us win out, quite frankly, but it’s entirely possible we lose the next three games. 

48 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Ugh, I keep trying to like posts (including this one), even though I've been denied like the last 20 times I've tried today...

And I haven't even opened one of the post-game celebration threads yet!

giphy.gif

I believe you are allowed 50 reactions per 24 hours. Have you made that many reactions (Likes, etc)? We don't have the authority to increase them. Sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I believe you are allowed 50 reactions per 24 hours. Have you made that many reactions (Likes, etc)? We don't have the authority to increase them. Sorry. 

I think a lot of people made that many today. Lol

I know Im on that list.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, w87r said:

I think a lot of people made that many today. Lol

I know Im on that list.

2 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Yeah, it was a good day :D

Got to ration them... ;)  even though people want to toss them out like Halloween candy when the Colts are having a good day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

Go hang with Sensei Lawrence.... I don't have to hold anyone "accountable" I watch sports, I don't sign players, call plays, coach players, or own a team.  Go keep all the "accounts" you want for all the above.  It will make just as much difference as me enabling them... You're type is THE BEST!  Have a great one bro!

OOW! that stings but sooo true.