Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

Your 8-4 Indianapolis Colts travel to Vegas for a late afternoon game with the 7-5 Raiders. Both teams are vying for a playoff berth. This is a must game for the Raiders, as they have no chance to win the division and they are behind a few teams for that final playoff spot. The Colts can still win the division even with a loss here but their chances to make the postseason increases with a win (Colts will hold a tiebreaker against the Raiders). 

Only Rigoberto Sanchez is currentlg listed as OUT.  Castonzo, Lewis and Okereke are questionable; hopefully they will play. The Raiders will have two OUT in their secondary: safety Jeff Heath and CB Damon Arnette. They have a few others, including RB Josh Jacob's, listed as questionable. He did not play against the Jets. 

With a playoff spot on the line, it should be a fun game to watch. Who wins?

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

How to Watch and Listen to Colts Games

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your 8-4 Indianapolis Colts travel to Vegas for a late afternoon game with the 7-5 Raiders. Both teams are vying for a playoff berth. This is a must game for the Raiders, as they have no chance to win

Don't feed the trolls today.      Don't let trolls ruin the enjoyment of football. 

Best back we’ve had since Edge. He’s legit. 

26 minutes ago, w87r said:

Go Vikings to. Lol.

Makes the way we made them look early in the season even better. :peek:

It will be hard for the Vikes to beat the Bucs in Tampa today. They have so much talent on offense. Our best player on defense, Eric Kendricks, is out. But you never know. The Bucs defense has also been dominant at times this year. 

• Like 1
Just now, NFLfan said:

It will be hard for the Vikes to beat the Bucs in Tampa today. They have so much talent on offense. Our best player on defense, Eric Kendricks, is out. But you never know. The Bucs defense has also been dominant at times this year. 

I think it will be a good game, I will be pulling for them.

It's an easy task for me to root against Brady. I think it's embedded in my DNA.

• Haha 2
Just now, w87r said:

I think it will be a good game, I will be pulling for them.

It's an easy task for me to root against Brady. I think it's embedded in my DNA.

I am not a fan of his either. I do like Arians and Byron Leftwich (will never forget how his team at Marshall had to carry him to the line of scrimmage when he injured his leg in a game).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

If Raiders win ill post positive comments about season not being over and will probably be hated for it :peek:

I will hate you today but only bc we all know you will pick the colts to lose next week to the Texans.  

• Haha 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we have gone back and forth on this already when PFF released their rankings, but again I have to say that is a crazy high prediction. I am not saying Wentz won't be a good QB either, but logistically, it is very dubious that he gets into that 8-12 range.   In 2018 (a long time ago), he finished #13 (EPA), #14 (DVOA), #12 (QBR) and #7 (Passer Rating), #8 (Yards/Game), #13 (TD rate) and #3 (Completion Rate). The completion rate was an outlier for his career so far, but you can make a case he was in that range overall...but that was the last time you could make that argument.   And since 2018, these QBs are now legitimately competing for those spots:   Dak Prescott Josh Allen Joe Burrow Justin Herbert Kyler Murray Lamar Jackson Ryan Tannehill Baker Mayfield Derek Carr Matthew Stafford (in LA)    These QBs are still stalwarts:   Russell Wilson Patrick Mahomes Aaron Rodgers Tom Brady.   These older QBs are very capable of putting up those types of stats:   Kirk Cousins Ryan Fitzpatrick (who was very good last year in MIA and is now in a great situation)   These QBs who are wildcards:   Deshaun Watson (if he plays) Jameis Winston (who has just as much chance as Wentz does when it comes to reviving his career in a new offense)   That's 18 QBs right there...more than half of the league. I know you don't think as highly of the QB situation in the NFL, but it's loaded right now compared to what it was just 2-3 years ago.   And Wentz has to be better than at least 1/3 of that list to just to get into the top 12. And since there are more than 18 NFL QBs, that also assumes no other QBs emerge, including the rookies.    If Wentz replicated his 2018 season in last year's NFL, he would have been #20 in EPA and #20 in QBR (right behind Rivers in Reich's offense). Even his MVP 2017 season would have only put him in that 5-7 range compared to last season.   For him to be in the top 8-12 in most stats/rankings in the 2021 NFL, he has to put up stats that are only a tier below 2017 (or a tier above his 2018...however you want to look at it). Basically, you are predicting him to be Andrew Luck then. I know Colts fans like to say he doesn't have to be Andrew Luck, but to achieve those stats, he sort of does.    
    • Reminded me of a Chargers game.   But seriously, the front half of our schedule is pretty brutal, we don't get an easy game until week 6 against Houston.  Also the Jags will be improved this year with Lawrence.  The good news is we play Houston twice.  But looking at the schedule I don't see alot of easy wins there.   Seattle Rams Titans Dolphins - I expect to be better because of an improving Tua Ravens Houston.
    • I didn’t find it hard. I clicked on the link and there it was.
    • FWIW Colin Cowherd was trying to make a case for the Browns this year and posted a graphic of the five best OL’s in the last five years.  He had the Colts with the best OL last year and in 2017 it was the Eagles when they won the SB with Reich as a coach and Wentz leading the team until his injury.  I don’t know where their line was ranked last year but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was bad.  The team was bad.  Circumstances are going to be dramatically different this year for Wentz.  He should be pumped and excited to play for Reich again and this team.  It is a very strong team.  I have no doubt Reich will get Wentz back into his groove again.  I’m excited.  I think we are in store for a great year.  Can’t wait to get started.  
    • Rich Gannon comes to mind.
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 7,955

• shasta519

shasta519 3,127

• DougDew

DougDew 2,807

• indyagent17

indyagent17 820

• PRnum1

PRnum1 369