Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

Your 8-4 Indianapolis Colts travel to Vegas for a late afternoon game with the 7-5 Raiders. Both teams are vying for a playoff berth. This is a must game for the Raiders, as they have no chance to win the division and they are behind a few teams for that final playoff spot. The Colts can still win the division even with a loss here but their chances to make the postseason increases with a win (Colts will hold a tiebreaker against the Raiders). 

Only Rigoberto Sanchez is currentlg listed as OUT.  Castonzo, Lewis and Okereke are questionable; hopefully they will play. The Raiders will have two OUT in their secondary: safety Jeff Heath and CB Damon Arnette. They have a few others, including RB Josh Jacob's, listed as questionable. He did not play against the Jets. 

With a playoff spot on the line, it should be a fun game to watch. Who wins?

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

How to Watch and Listen to Colts Games

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

26 minutes ago, w87r said:

Go Vikings to. Lol.

Makes the way we made them look early in the season even better. :peek:

It will be hard for the Vikes to beat the Bucs in Tampa today. They have so much talent on offense. Our best player on defense, Eric Kendricks, is out. But you never know. The Bucs defense has also been dominant at times this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

It will be hard for the Vikes to beat the Bucs in Tampa today. They have so much talent on offense. Our best player on defense, Eric Kendricks, is out. But you never know. The Bucs defense has also been dominant at times this year. 

I think it will be a good game, I will be pulling for them.

It's an easy task for me to root against Brady. I think it's embedded in my DNA.

• Haha 2

Just now, w87r said:

I think it will be a good game, I will be pulling for them.

It's an easy task for me to root against Brady. I think it's embedded in my DNA.

I am not a fan of his either. I do like Arians and Byron Leftwich (will never forget how his team at Marshall had to carry him to the line of scrimmage when he injured his leg in a game).

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not necessarily. Just like any young TE he'll have to get stronger, but I don't think he's deficient. 
    • Pretty much my point from before.  Thanks for saying it better than me.
    • Hey I get it.  Not trying to say they are the same. However, Ive seen up close people with substance abuse issues and they caused so many problems they should have been arrested for or their behavior was just tolerated.  I doubt that was Irsays first encounter with his former problem and a lot was probably swept under the rug until then. I do not believe for one minute some of those under him didnt know about his issues.    To me they fall close enough into the same category. I completely understand why you would not think that. Again, im not saying they are the same. I understand sexual misconduct especially with human trafficking can be a volatile topic for some bc it is heinous. My intent was to provide an example close to home of what happens when money and power is involved.    On a personal level, I watched my sisters husband torture and wreck their family bc of his drug and alcohol addictions. I cant explain the turmoil that guy put her and their kids through.  It spilled over everywhere and affected all of us.  If i had to choose him being addicted to drugs and alcohol or getting handies from immigrants...i would choose the massage parlor every time. To you it may seem worse but to me it really doesnt come close to the devastation Ive seen from addiction. However, im certain there are just as bad stories on both sides.  Why i say its close enough in my book. 
    • I doubt we have the draft-capital to move up.   Multiple teams (Lions, Texans, Dolphins, Eagles and Seahawks) have 2 first round picks next season. They could all be looking at getting a new QB and have more to offer if they have to move up. This could potentially mean the top 5 QBs are gone before we get to the Colts.    If Ballard wants to draft a QB in round 1 it propably won’t be untill the 2024 draft. 
    • By the time we play KC we are just as likely to be favored.  Fans here are underestimating our coaching staff and our receiving core.  And our D will be considerably better than KC's. Realistically speaking.
  • Members

• Colt.45

Colt.45 2,097

• nmesc25

nmesc25 4

Rookie
    • Superman

Superman 12,444

Moderators
    • GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,062

• johnmart2k