Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

Your 8-4 Indianapolis Colts travel to Vegas for a late afternoon game with the 7-5 Raiders. Both teams are vying for a playoff berth. This is a must game for the Raiders, as they have no chance to win the division and they are behind a few teams for that final playoff spot. The Colts can still win the division even with a loss here but their chances to make the postseason increases with a win (Colts will hold a tiebreaker against the Raiders). 

Only Rigoberto Sanchez is currentlg listed as OUT.  Castonzo, Lewis and Okereke are questionable; hopefully they will play. The Raiders will have two OUT in their secondary: safety Jeff Heath and CB Damon Arnette. They have a few others, including RB Josh Jacob's, listed as questionable. He did not play against the Jets. 

With a playoff spot on the line, it should be a fun game to watch. Who wins?

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

How to Watch and Listen to Colts Games

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

26 minutes ago, w87r said:

Go Vikings to. Lol.

Makes the way we made them look early in the season even better. :peek:

It will be hard for the Vikes to beat the Bucs in Tampa today. They have so much talent on offense. Our best player on defense, Eric Kendricks, is out. But you never know. The Bucs defense has also been dominant at times this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

It will be hard for the Vikes to beat the Bucs in Tampa today. They have so much talent on offense. Our best player on defense, Eric Kendricks, is out. But you never know. The Bucs defense has also been dominant at times this year. 

I think it will be a good game, I will be pulling for them.

It's an easy task for me to root against Brady. I think it's embedded in my DNA.

• Haha 2

Just now, w87r said:

I think it will be a good game, I will be pulling for them.

It's an easy task for me to root against Brady. I think it's embedded in my DNA.

I am not a fan of his either. I do like Arians and Byron Leftwich (will never forget how his team at Marshall had to carry him to the line of scrimmage when he injured his leg in a game).

• Like 1