Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your 8-4 Indianapolis Colts travel to Vegas for a late afternoon game with the 7-5 Raiders. Both teams are vying for a playoff berth. This is a must game for the Raiders, as they have no chance to win

Don't feed the trolls today.      Don't let trolls ruin the enjoyment of football. 

Best back we’ve had since Edge. He’s legit. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@amfootballis probably done with football lol, her Tommy is no longer in NE. NE is a mess right now and I love it haha 

Sometimes I wonder what happened to her.

She used to be on here posting 15 times a day (which I always thought was weird, why was a Pats fan so active on a Colts forum?), and then one day... poof.  Gone.

I can't say I miss her, but she definitely made the forum interesting for the few years she was a member.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Same same!! 

Nervous

Nervous Fetal Position GIF by Big Brother

At least we're still playing for something hopefully.

Sucks when your season is over in October...

Cmon Shoe..... Keep this thing rolling...

• Like 2
Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Sometimes I wonder what happened to her.

She used to be on here posting 15 times a day (which I always thought was weird, why was a Pats fan so active on a Colts forum?), and then one day... poof.  Gone.

I can't say I miss her, but she definitely made the forum interesting for the few years she was a member.

It was entertaining that is for sure. We were the biggest rival for years and it was a Peyton vs Brady with her too.