Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

How do you think Frank doesn’t see this?

Why fo you think Frank doesn’t see what you can see?

Maybe part of Taylor’s success is because of the way we also use Hines and Wilkins.

Maybe Taylor is as fresh as he is because he hasn’t been over used all season long.

It’s sad that some fans think they’re smarter than a successful coach. 

I say that because I think we’ve lost games this season because we didn’t stick with going to Taylor and shuffled in Wilkins & even Hines unnecessarily.  Taylor wears on a defense unlike our other 2 backs. And I can play your game too. maybe Taylor’s success is his own and it would be better without his usage going to a less effective Wilkins?  Maybe Frank can’t  see this because he defers to Rathman or hasn’t read my posts yet???

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This all is getting really silly.    First off, Mariotta IS NOT good. Please just stop. Sometimes I wonder if anyone on here even watches football.   Second, Carr is not that good either so him, along with his bad haircut IS NOT the answer.   I think everyone is forgetting that a good portion of the league have a QB problem, and that this year's draft class is not that good according to the experts. This means that the Colts odds are not that great to land a significant upgrade.    What we all need to hope for here is that 2021 was actually a bad version of trading places and we actually were watching Prince Harry play football and in 2022 we finally get the real Wentz back... Ha!!   I might add though that I still believe if the Colts would have signed Trubisky to a one year prove it deal, we as a team would be in a much better spot right now. Whether or not the outcome of our season would've been different with Mitch vs. Carson no one knows but if it would've been close to the same, we could have used our picks to potentially move up to grab Pickett maybe or whatever. I normally hate Ballard's one-year deals, but in this circumstance, I was praying he used it. Alas, he might have picked the wrong time not to.    
    • This mock draft has colts taking Carson Strong in the second round. If that happened Wentz would still be the QB next season. Also it would be dumb to take a QB with the second pick if it’s just a flyer. They would need to be sold on him.    
    • Uhh no you could not replace Deebo with Taylor and Hines IMO.  I really don't understand what you are even talking about unless you don't realize that Samuel averages 18.2 ypr on 77 catches.   He is an elite WR (one if the very best) and now he can run too. Kittle is the best TE in football. 
    • Plus giving up more picks for a QB doesn’t get us any closer to getting that long term solution at LT.
    • I would like to see the Colts get Mike Williams via FA. Let TY walk unless he is open to 3mil with a role reduction. We have to get bigger targets, especially if we run with CW2 again...He tends to miss high.. 
  • Members

• Nickster

Nickster 1,547

• nmesc25

nmesc25 4

Rookie
    • Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 2,101

• Myles

Myles 5,253

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 1,357