Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

How can Frank not see he’s got another Thurman Thomas or Edgerrin James type back in Taylor???  Dude is an every down back. He only comes out for breathers. His speed & burst are different. 

How do you think Frank doesn’t see this?

Why fo you think Frank doesn’t see what you can see?

Maybe part of Taylor’s success is because of the way we also use Hines and Wilkins.

Maybe Taylor is as fresh as he is because he hasn’t been over used all season long.

It’s sad that some fans think they’re smarter than a successful coach. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StatesmanN said:

Pittman needs to stop with the stupid offsides.

Just a lack of focus.

I don't know if any of you watch his youtube channel but he definitely has an 'airhead/pothead' vibe to him in how he speaks.

Kind of slow.  Reminds me of Spicolli from fast times.

Don't get me wrong he has talent, but his head is sometimes in the ozone layer. 

He stutters. He is not a pothead. Part of how he deals with stuttering is by slowing down words he has trouble with. Google it, he’s been written about lately.

I'm looking forward to tonights game as well.  Bills/Steelers.  I think I have to root for the Steelers since it is still possible we'll be competing with the Bills for a playoff spot.   Dolphins currently 1 game back of the Bills.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah it’s the Hell of perpetual mediocrity I’m concerned with.  
    • To be fair, Irsay just tied Ballard and Reich at the hip like you said.  So Ballard is too savvy to come out and defy his boss by talking bad about the coach that his boss himself actually chose.  Plus if they’re tied at the hip, when/if he throws Frank under the bus, he’s also throwing himself under the bus.  Irsay ensured that wouldn’t happen by extending both.   Now I’m not saying Ballard doesn’t like Reich.  In all honesty, Frank came in and probably helped save Ballard’s job after the McDaniels fiasco.  At the very least, he helped ease the sting of the embarrassment of getting left at the altar.  But Frank wasn’t even on Ballard’s list of coaching candidates.     Let’s say for example, Ballard does want to go in a different coaching direction.  The best thing he can do is give Frank another team with all pro & pro bowl talent and see if he fails once again to win the division and make a deep playoff run and then hope Irsay decides it’s time to move on.  What he doesn’t do is show publicly that he doesn’t like Frank.  That got Grigson canned.  Ballard is too sharp to do something that foolish. 
    • I honestly cant tell if this is sarcastic or not.
    • It wasn't meant as a belittling, more trying to share perspective that it's not something to get genuinely depressed or anxious about. People and sports can get really dumb sometimes (not calling the OP dumb here in this instance).... I mean more when people get so ridiculously into it that they are willing to literally fight people simply because the color jersey they are wearing is different than theirs, calm down I say to those people....
    • You drunk? The Raiders would never be dumb enough to make that trade.
  • Members

• life long

life long 392

• Stephen

Stephen 2,534

• Behle

Behle 49

• Nickster

Nickster 1,565

• DaColts85

DaColts85 587

• Painterman