Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

Your narrative of Frank being a bad coach has no credibility. 

I tell it like it is, positive or negative. You don't. You still think Pagano was a good coach based on his record. Reich makes a bunch of boneheaded mistakes that cost us points every week. Again, once you can be non-biased and consider both positive and negative viewpoints, people will take you seriously besides the other 5 people who only are 100% positive.

Pittman needs to stop with the stupid offsides.

Just a lack of focus.

I don't know if any of you watch his youtube channel but he definitely has an 'airhead/pothead' vibe to him in how he speaks.

Kind of slow.  Reminds me of Spicolli from fast times.

Don't get me wrong he has talent, but his head is sometimes in the ozone layer. 

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I tell it like it is, positive or negative. You don't. You still think Pagano was a good coach based on his record. Reich makes a bunch of boneheaded mistakes that cost us points every week. Again, once you can be non-biased and consider both positive and negative viewpoints, people will take you seriously besides the other 5 people who only are 100% positive.

Just why are you even bringing up Grigson and or Pagano? 

That ship has sailed long ago.

1 minute ago, StatesmanN said:

Just a lack of focus.

I don't know if any of you watch his youtube channel but he definitely has an 'airhead/pothead' vibe to him in how he speaks.

I think he has a speech impediment (stutter). May be why he speaks slowly. 

2 minutes ago, StatesmanN said:

I made the same judgement mistake. He grew up with a bad stutter and that is his coping mechanism. He's not on drugs - he's a very impressive young man who takes a moment longer to voice his thoughts. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StatesmanN said:

Just a lack of focus.

awesome sean penn GIF

Flexing Michael Pittman GIF by Indianapolis Colts

I see the resemblance :sarcasm: