Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

As they play more competent offense those numbers will continue to drop

This is why the eyeball test is more important than numbers that can be inflated based on 2-3 dominant performances against inept offenses.

Imo, this defense is not top 10. When is the last time they have played a consistent end to end good game?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i really hope the colts can come back they lose this they are out of the playoffs and have to hope other teams lose.

If they lose this game, they SHOULD be out of the playoffs, IMO. Inconsistent does not bode well. 

This is a playoff game for them.

Just now, TheBlueAndWhite said:

Everybody is so shocked? The raiders have been an excellent football team. Carr is highly underated.

I know how good Carr is, I just thought our team was better than this. Always was negative on Reich, now I believe he is the ONLY problem with this team. 

1 minute ago, IndyEric07 said:

Doesnt help when the defense is so predictable! If it werent for leonard, LV would already be up 30 pts! The other LBs are nonexistent! And the freakn zone concepts STILL do not work!

So when it works on the first drive, you have nothing to say, but as soon as they score, all of a sudden the defense stinks?!?

Ok...

• Like 1

Just now, SR711 said:

This is why the eyeball test is more important than numbers that can be inflated based on 2-3 dominant performances against inept offenses.

Imo, this defense is not top 10. When is the last time they have played a consistent end to end good game?

Preaching to the choir here man! This defense is middle of the pck