Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

This is why I get frustrated with this defense: every time they get set up and have a chance to put the team in control of the game, they give up big plays like that.

This is especially magnified when playing a good qb and offense

Just now, SR711 said:

This is why I get frustrated with this defense: every time they get set up and have a chance to put the team in control of the game, they give up big plays like that.

Agreed. Defense has had some legit halves but they are so bipolar.

Just now, SR711 said:

I mean.... It was one play....made by the Raiders, more than the Colts shooting themselves in the foot, but whatever....that whole T.O.P. thing has had nothing to do with the D so far.... Or something, right? Lol

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

So, where was the coverage breakdown?  That TE is a paid professional too ya know.....

Didn't say it was a coverage breakdown.

Moore could have broken the pass up, and then we whiffed on a tackle too.

Don't get me wrong, out defense has been good this year.  Still plenty of room for improvement though.

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

Me too, up 10-0 and they score too easily. A stop there and we go up 17-0 it would be game over. Instead here we go again with the heart attack moments.

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

Didn't say it was a coverage breakdown.

Moore could have broken the pass up, and then we whiffed on a tackle too.

Don't get me wrong, out defense has been good this year.  Still plenty of room for improvement though.

Always room for improvement, but we can agree to disagree... Offenses can make great plays no matter the D.... Just like D can dominate any one on a play as well....