Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts take Jonathan Taylor RB

danlhart87

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I don't think this anything on Mack. I think it effects Wilkins more imo. Mack and Taylor are gonna be an awesome tandam

This right here. Duo tandems are very good for football, not very good for fantasy football though, haha  I like the pick!

Just now, CR91 said:

I don't think this anything on Mack. I think it effects Wilkins more imo. Mack and Taylor are gonna be an awesome tandam

it isn’t this year. It is next year. Mack will be getting his second contract elsewhere, I would think. But this will be a fun running game to watch. I thought at times we lacked a strong two punch rushing attack, and we obviously lacked a good big receiver with Funchess hurt. We addressed both of those with very talented athletes. Very interested to see what we do from here out. 

Wow really good pick actually even though I don't like going RB early. He is arguable the top RB in this draft, and could be the next elite RB in the NFL, especially behind this OL.

Wonder when Ballard and the coaching staff soured on Marlon Mack. Possibly could be because of his numerous injuries. RB room will be super deep and talented this year for sure!

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

it isn’t this year. It is next year. Mack will be getting his second contract elsewhere, I would think. But this will be a fun running game to watch. I thought at times we lacked a strong two punch rushing attack, and we obviously lacked a good big receiver with Funchess hurt. We addressed both of those with very talented athletes. Very interested to see what we do from here out. 

Or it gives the colts leverage when it comes time to do a contract. 

Archived