Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

So I can’t see the game right now, but it seems like the defense is just kinda...not doing anything? 

Feast or famine today.  Secondary is not doing well as a whole.  We've gotten a couple of sacks, but coverage is spotty at best.  Looks to be blown coverage a couple of times.

5 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

I guess I just don’t understand what we’re defending because we are not defending the Tampa receivers

Neither does our players. It’s our turn for a pick though. Give and get is TB mode today. 

Honestly, this is what happens when this defense has to stand on its own.  Most games this season you've had the running game protecting the defense and secondary.  Today, the Bucs can stop the run, so you have a back and forth game, and against any competent passing attack, without the running game protecting it, this is what the defense and secondary will look like

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I can’t take seeing any more blitzes being beat.

It’s the same one over and over.  Nothing exotic to see here. I think Eberflus is in over his head. He has some limitations it appears. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Im on the kther side of the state, but I reside over in Sumner/ Lake Tapps area. This state, and the Pacific North West in general, is very beautiful. A good view of Mt Ranier can make most bad days good.   Its $600K minimum for a decent starter home around here. Anything less needs major work, or it is in a not desirable area. The not desirable area ones are still $500K.
    • Well,  Washington is actually a pretty awesome state.  It really has it all.  I know people have issues with politics,  but if you are into hiking,  hunting,  camping,  fishing, skiing (water and snow) and many other outdoor activities,  this place has it all.  Plus in two hours I can be in NW Montana.  And I chose Spokane to live because homes are more expensive in the parts of Montana where my wife would live (gotta have an airport).
    • Spokane is a really, really nice city. Its in the wrong state.
    • I live in Spokane Washington,  25 miles from the Idaho border. 
    • In Indiana you can get a real nice 3 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms/showers/nice Kitchen/big living room house for 200,000 in a decent neighborhood. Where do you live NY or Cali , in one of the those states I guess it would be about 600,000 to afford anything like I talked about. I could never live in either of those states. If someone in NY moved here, they would be rich. 
  • Members

• SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan 422

• KB

KB 1,152

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,739

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 244

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,335

• CR91