Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Man that Leonard is so overrated.   Right @Moosejawcolt

Yawn.  Leonard is  playing much better and I believe he plays much better going forward then backwards. If u truly believe he was playing at an all pro level the 1st half of the season, then u r going yourself. I did say that he is a play maker but I just feel he is over rated by this board.  

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

When Moore doesn’t play it really limits what we can do on defense. We have no one else to take his spot. We should not of cut Taylor.

Didn’t Taylor get hurt and we released with injury settlement?

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yawn.  Leonard is  playing much better and I believe he plays much better going forward then backwards. If u truly believe he was playing at an all pro level the 1st half of the season, then u r going yourself. I did say that he is a play maker but I just feel he is over rated by this board.  

He was definitely not All Pro the first 4-5 games, but has progressed since then.  He's appears to be back to 2018 form the last few games.  He is a force that is not overrated, though.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That pass looked like it was on the money. It won't show up in the box score but that was a 55 yard gain on the interference by throwing deep.

That was actually probably his best pass all day, to be honest.  That could have been a huge catch.

• Like 1