Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Usually 35 will win you almost every game in the playoffs too. 

Of course it will, but you dropped er down to 28. That one is very marginal these days. lol  :thmup:
  I am proud of Pascal and Johnson. Honestly, i saw some Reggie like footwork, arm usage, and grabs today from Pascal. I think Fountain can be a player someday too..
 All is not lost.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, will426 said:

def also gave him 4 turnovers and a TD the offense cannot score when they need to just because the defense plays their worst/yet best game turnover wise doesnt exclude the fact that THIS OFF SUCKS they’ve kept us in multiple games and the O have let us down now when they Cave it’s the Def Fault that’s unfair to fully blame them 

How many points did we score off those turnovers. Pretty sure we capitalized on most of them. The one by hooker I believe was the drive Hines fumbled.

Just now, throwing BBZ said:

Of course it will, but you dropped er down to 28. That one is very marginal these days. lol  :thmup:
  I am proud of Pascal and Johnson. Honestly, i saw some Reggie like footwork, arm usage, and grabs today from Pascal. I think Fountain can be a player someday too..
 All is not lost.

Its tiring to hear some day all the time

1 minute ago, throwing BBZ said:

All is not lost.

I am starting to like Pascal a lot. Johnson looked good today too.

1 hour ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

He was definitely not All Pro the first 4-5 games, but has progressed since then.  He's appears to be back to 2018 form the last few games.  He is a force that is not overrated, though.

We shall c come contract time and what the Colts offer. That will end the argument and show his true value.  C u then.

• Nadine locked this topic