Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

Thanks, Nadine.  Any news from LOS?  Hope all is okay.

Another week for improvement across the board here.  Hopefully the return of Campbell will help the offense get some more air yards.  Good luck to McLaughlin in his first game in our squad.  Let's get to 7-6!

Go Colts!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

1 minute ago, TheMiz said:

He still stared down the receiver, had a ridiculously long wind up, and somehow managed a poor slightly under thrown ball. 

Just say you'll hate anything he does.

50 yards isn't 50 feet fyi. It's not that easy.

1 minute ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

I wanted to say it without being persecuted. Lol that throw should have been released earlier and ahead of Johnson. It should have never have had a chance to be contested he had open field for days...

Well, see, that's the difference between you and I: I finished with the positive that it was.  You just look to point out only the bad.  Get the difference??  I have no agenda.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Well, see, that's the difference between you and I: I finished with the positive that it was.  You just look to point out only the bad.  Get the difference??  I have no agenda.

JB could throw a 99 yard TD pass and there would still be a few on here bashing the dude saying he was lucky or the pass was bad. It has been so comical for weeks now that I am used to reading the stuff.

• Like 2