Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Okay, so JB just can't do anything well.  We get it.

That's not what I said.  I specifically said that I am listening on the radio and not watching, so I can't tell whether it was a good throw or not.  My point is that just because it ended in a TD and had no chance of being picked off doesn't, that doesn't automatically make it a good throw.  It does make it a good decision, though.

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

That's not what I said.  I specifically said that I am listening on the radio and not watching, so I can't tell whether it was a good throw or not.  My point is that just because it ended in a TD and had no chance of being picked off doesn't, that doesn't automatically make it a good throw.  It does make it a good decision, though.

I mean I just watched a replay of it. Ball was placed right in Johnson’s hands over the defender. Looked good to me. 

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

Just a suggestion: if you can't see it then why don't you wait until you do see it to comment on whether it was a good throw or not?  Just throwing out comments without seeing it is like throwing darts in the dark.  Kinda...

8 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Just a suggestion: if you can't see it then why don't you wait until you do see it to comment on whether it was a good throw or not?  Just throwing out comments without seeing it is like throwing darts in the dark.  Kinda...

Fine, I'll leave.  Heaven forbid I should come to a Colts message board to discuss the Colts game that is in progress.......