Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

I’m as happy with the kicking game as anyone else. But everyone %ting on Vinny right now needs to grow up. Gives us years of clutch, game winning kicks, has one bad season and suddenly he’s public enemy number one. 

He isn’t public enemy number one, he is the GOAT, but he has sucked this year, regardless of what he has done he isn’t doing it now. So yes, it’s nice to have a kicker who is kicking without making most of us cringe

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m as happy with the kicking game as anyone else. But everyone %ting on Vinny right now needs to grow up. Gives us years of clutch, game winning kicks, has one bad season and suddenly he’s public enemy number one. 

He was great for us up until this season for sure. Any other player was cut a long time ago. This team has been. Waaaaaay more than patient with this guy. His time is over. Both can be true. 

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

He 's made millions and gets the cheers when he's good.  Why not the good when he's bad, real bad.  Worst in the league bad.