Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

3 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Here, let me sum up the next 2 hours of comments:

Every player sucks, every rookie was overrated, Jacoby Brissett is trash, Ballard can't draft, annnnd Frank can't coach. 

Save you guys some time. 

I mean you ain’t far off it appears. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

But.....but......in Ballard we trust.  I will say it again as I did at the beginning of the season.  Luck's leaving the team will show the true level of talent on this team. 

Yep.  They were short on starting QB's

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

But.....but......in Ballard we trust.  I will say it again as I did at the beginning of the season.  Luck's leaving the team will show the true level of talent on this team. 

Most teams will struggle when the franchise qb retires at 30

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It’s pretty unfair to say here is our blue print on winning knowing you have the QB play set in Luck and added weapons etc so they focused in another area and then all of the sudden, you take out the engine. I’ll give him some leeway on that aspect. His choices and some decisions after Lucks departure is suspect though. Paying JB bigger money unnecessarily, sticking with him, not dressing Kelly, sitting Wilson, Tyquan Lewis, EE debacle etc...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hines is becoming quite the good on punt returns.

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Hines looks natural returning kicks....nice to see he's developed that aspect of his sproles-esqueness

He sees a hole and just bursts through it.  Great quality to have for a kick returner.