LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans 2019 AFC Wild Card Round Playoff Game Thread

Texans getting jumpy and Luck hasn't even really pulled the hard count on them.

I'm liking that we can move the ball on the ground. This is big boy football today. 

• Like 4

Sooo many weapons.  Luck has so many toys to play with.  It's almost not fair, lol.

• Like 1

I'm glad Pascal is under contract next year, I don't think he's a jacket wearer, but he's proven himself this year for me.

MACK!!!!

Do you remember when we couldn't punch it in at the goaline... 

Showing that we can play any style of football. Spread them out and pass, or go heavy formation and run.

Love it.

• Like 1

We know Luck is going to throw an interception in this game but while he is on it is so good!

Im not as concerned about his interceptions as some either so when he throws them it might annoy me for that moment but i know he makes up for it every time!

Just like last week, it is still very early but so far we are looking amazing!!

• Like 2

Just now, Maniac said:

How about this start!!

Couldn't be better..Just\\like the Tennessee game

were they booing the Texans??

Just now, kornstar said:

We know Luck is going to throw an interception in this game but while he is on it is so good!

Im not as concerned about his interceptions as some either so when he throws them it might annoy me for that moment but i know he makes up for it every time!

Just like last week, it is still very early but so far we are looking amazing!!

Go sit in the corner and think about what you did there.

• Haha 3

Have the Colts been sandbagging? I'm seeing a lot of new formations and plays we haven't run all season!

Yes I have heard that Mr. Frank Reich knows something about running an offense…….. Stay cool Colts fans …….. STILL FIRST QUARTER ……… GO COLTS !!!!!

Got the home fans booing.  They might as well go home :D (and yes it's a long way from being over - but so far, so good).

I check in during commercials.  How 'bout our Colts. On fire!

• Like 1