Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans 2019 AFC Wild Card Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET'S GO COLTSNATION. 

Enjoy this game. We deserve to be here... now and going forward. Proud of the growth in this franchise. If we could peek into the future back 17 weeks ago, I think most of us would be ecstatic with where we are. What a ride. Let's keep it going. Protect #12, get the run game going, bring the pressure and make Watson uncomfortable. Limit turnovers, big plays on defense, and penalties. Put more points on the board than Houston. GO HORSE. 

You all didn't really think I wouldn't stop by for the playoffs did you? ;) This is what I live for in sports.

Lets get it.

Never thought the Colts would be in this position this season, absolutely amazing. Luck has been phenomenal. 

We've given ourselves a chance at a Super Bowl when it looked so unlikely with a 1-5 start. We've already taken such a big step for such a young team. Here we are in the playoffs.

Win or lose today, the league better be ready for this team.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

You all didn't really think I wouldn't stop by for the playoffs did you? ;) This is what I live for in sports.

Lets get it.

Never thought the Colts would be in this position this season, absolutely amazing. Luck has been phenomenal. 

Welcome back.  Hope you have your game gear on.  We're going to require everyone in this one, haha.  Let's get this going!!!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

4 years since we were in the playoffs...and here it is

lol it's been that long? I think I almost didn't believe the Colts would get in until they......got in.

Just relax guys. It's a tough divisional rival game but we have Luck.

Archived