Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are the Colts a dumpster fire?

Iron Colt

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumpster fire is kind of an insult to dumpster fires, don't you think? I would trade Ballard, Pagano (not that it helps trade value), Luck, our next 10 first round picks for either a decent strength and training staff or scouts that don't seek out players made of glass...

Just now, jlid said:

Dumpster fire is kind of an insult to dumpster fires, don't you think? I would trade Ballard, Pagano (not that it helps trade value), Luck, our next 10 first round picks for either a decent strength and conditioning staff or scouts that don't seek out players made of glass...

I remember being called "sad" and a "bandwagon" fan for suggesting this team would be lucky to win 9 games even with a healthy Luck for the whole season. Others were similarly ridiculed for suggesting the team would be bad. As if having realistic expectations somehow makes you less of a fan. People got a harsh dose of reality today.

Actually, the offense did better than I expected.  The defense was worse, as was Chuck and his not challenging.  I thought we'd lose 31-0, but this game was far worse. AC isn't the LT he's advertised to be. Speed kills him. I'm glad Luck isn't behind that line.  

8 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I remember being called "sad" and a "bandwagon" fan for suggesting this team would be lucky to win 9 games even with a healthy Luck for the whole season. Others were similarly ridiculed for suggesting the team would be bad. As if having realistic expectations somehow makes you less of a fan. People got a harsh dose of reality today.

6 and 10 i said even with Luck. And this from a  Colt fan since 1972. Maybe more wins with a better HC.

4 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

Actually, the offense did better than I expected. 

you expected worse than that?  thats a pretty low standard lol

two pick six'es and there would have been a third if moncrief didnt take that penalty.  also gave up a safety

Through all of this, ALL OF IT, I had supported Pagano. I think he is a good man and his players play hard for him.

Today was something different. We saw a bad team that was well prepared to play (the Rams), and a bad team not prepared to play at all (the Colts).  That is all coaching.

Also, in the preseason we all saw Morris far outplay Tolzien, but Pagano played it safe and it possibly cost him his job.

7 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

Actually, the offense did better than I expected.  The defense was worse, as was Chuck and his not challenging.  I thought we'd lose 31-0, but this game was far worse. AC isn't the LT he's advertised to be. Speed kills him. I'm glad Luck isn't behind that line.  

This is so absurd. Does chuck write your postings?

6 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

you expected worse than that?  thats a pretty low standard lol

two pick six'es and there would have been a third if moncrief didnt take that penalty.  also gave up a safety

Against the Rams DLine, with our poor Oline and Tolzien- yeah, I expected worse on Offense.

our D can't tackle college players....

Honestly it looks like another bad year with no pass rush no DB coverage and no offense without Luck. Tozien has always been bad what could you expext. I really believe that the coaching staff needs to go starting with Pagano. Ballard wanted to bring in his own coaching staff but the owners decision to keep status quo.

1 minute ago, dgouvion said:

Honestly it looks like another bad year with no pass rush no DB coverage and no offense without Luck. Tozien has always been bad what could you expext. I really believe that the coaching staff needs to go starting with Pagano. Ballard wanted to bring in his own coaching staff but the owners decision to keep status quo.

How do you know that?