Ty made one heck of a catch in the red zone

We almost survived a game with the most deflated secondary I've ever seen

52 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Luck looked fantastic especially after the first three drives

The pass protection was great and gave luck plenty of time

Dorsett made a terrific 51 yard grab

Ty made one heck of a catch in the red zone

We almost survived a game with the most deflated secondary I've ever seen

So the positive are that the players we've spent high draft picks on and a lot of money on may not be complete garbage? We're starting Antonio Cromartie at CB for probably the next month. Where is the positive in that???

I think the offense got their crap together after the first quarter...it was our defense the WHOLE GAME more or less that less us down. We should have won this game by 2+ TD's IMO.

Very happy with Luck today though I mean he was absolutely masterful IMO. Jack Doyle also was incredible today the guy just made the catches and did what he did and was solid.

The oline played well.

while not producing the yards you want the running game was effective.

that Andrew Luck kid is still pretty good.

Adam is an ageless wonder.

i thought Cromartie and Robinson did well when in there.  When they get Davis back if they can keep the other two healthy they might be pretty good at corner.

the tightends live after being absent after last year.

our top three WRs are as good as any top three group in the league.

2 hours ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

So the positive are that the players we've spent high draft picks on and a lot of money on may not be complete garbage? We're starting Antonio Cromartie at CB for probably the next month. Where is the positive in that???

If Cromartie plays like he did today I'll be estatic. He was pretty good.

A positive that I noticed was that we do indeed have a top flight passing attack. Whether it be our wr's or te's. And I am a big TY fan (wear his authentic jersey to every home game) but barring injury Dorsett will be our best receiver by the end of this year.  And I think Luck is starting to realize that. There is never a reason why 15 shouldn't be on the field...

Oline looked fantastic. Particularly in pass protection. I don't think I've ever seen Luck consistently have more time to throw than today.

Luck. Is. Back. This is the first time in a while I felt he looked confident. This was the first time in a while I was confident in him when he dropped back. There were points last year that I found myself wincing whenever Luck threw the ball. We have our QB back and he is ready to roll.

We have 3 great receivers who were giving the Lions all sorts of issues all night. And will continue to give DCs heart attacks all season.

Jack Doyle is a seriously impressive player. Possibly the most under appreciated player on the team imo.

We only lost by a late field goal against a Lions team that looked pretty great, particularly the offense, without Vontae, Anderson, Geathers and Patrick Robinson & TJ Green leaving early. We need to work on bringing down the ball carrier, but Riddick and Abdullah make their money by being elusive, cut on a dime backs that eat up yards quickly. 

I think this is a great platform to build on, and we will only get better and (knock on wood) healthier.

I'm positive that the Colts are going to have to find a more consistent pass rush or it won't matter who the DBs are.  They could have Bob Sanders, Darrelle Revis, Nnamdi Asomugha ,and Deion Sanders all in their prime and it probably wouldn't help.

I loved seeing Doyle more involved in the passing game.  In college he was more involved in the passing game, but over the past few years he has never really had the opportunity to catch many passes.  I think if continues to get the chance, he will surprise quite a few people.  Unfortunately, this is his contract year, right?

10 hours ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

Dude.

10 hours ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

:troll:

I thought the offense played great after the 1st quarter. That was kind of to be expected though since Luck hasn't played a real game since November last year. Everyone got the ball, Jack Doyle scored 2 touchdowns, Dorsett had a great game. 

The defense on the other hand played good at the start of the second half with 2 quick 3 and outs. Other than that Detroit had their way for for the most part. Riddick burned us a lot yesterday. 

Despite our Defense playing like complete garbage we were still in it up until the very end.

I was impressed on how the offenses played after the first quarter, IMOP the Colts need to play a up tempo style of game from the beginning it gets the players involved in the game, Even though I like gore I would rather see Ferguson in their a little more often he can get you a few more yards from what I can see, Gore is more of a punishing kinda of back. The O-line had a shakey start but did settle down which was good considering mewhort is still mending. Center is a rookie RG this is his first year and he handled Nagata pretty good Reitz was good at RT, The one that concern me is LT a lot of money went his way for him to get pushed around like he did yesterday Also believe they do need to stay with the run block a little longer for gore.. The colts started to run a 3 WR Combo which became a good threat need to keep working on it, the lions were playing 8 in a box and luck was biting on it. As for the defense not much can be said they looked tired at the end out of control at times no containment on the edges, no pass rushing. And probably should of paid freeman for one more year to help the LB corp because to be honest the LB corp were totally undisciplined allowing the RB to run free, Now saying that the upside is in a couple of weeks the colts should get back Anderson and Arthur Jones and hope they can keep their DB and Safeties healthy.