Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trade a late round conditional pick for Manziel ?

I'd do it, the Browns wouldn't. He's capable of being a starting QB and will be a good backup. All the people hate him because he does things a 23 year old would do. Oh he parties and drinks boohoo, atleast he isn't a dirty player like someone who wears #13 on the back of their jersey.

1 minute ago, jshipp23 said:

Me too...I want him, but I really want Gordon for a 6th...

I just can't trust Gordon.  You can talk about CCarter and others that have learned and excelled, but I just don't think THIS kid "gets it".  I don't think we require taking a chance - especially since we have Duron on the practice squad.  Not worth the potential media show.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the kid gets it together.  That's crazy talent to be wasting.

Johnny wants to play.     He wants to start.

He's never going to start with Luck here and he can't read defenses to help Andrew.

So,  what's the point with Johnny and the Colts?!?  

Come on now,  you know better, and no one is taking this seriously!

And the only thing Johnny has in common with Russell Wilson is that they're both under 6'.     Other than that,  they have little in common.

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Johnny wants to play.     He wants to start.

He's never going to start with Luck here and he can't read defenses to help Andrew.

So,  what's the point with Johnny and the Colts?!?  

Come on now,  you know better, and no one is taking this seriously!

And the only thing Johnny has in common with Russell Wilson is that they're both under 6'.     Other than that,  they have little in common.

Bingo! Johnny's ability to process what the secondary is doing & counteract it is no where near what RW does & the fact that Js23 is implying that RW is overrated next to Johnny Football is beyond laughable. 

I don't expect people to be rocket scientists on here, but I would hope that common sense would prevail eventually. I'm not calling Js23 foolish just typing that argument & not expecting me to roar with overwhelming giggles. 

13 hours ago, jshipp23 said:

I think this is Hasselbeck's last year, would be a great backup in my opinion....I see the talent and he can learn from Luck...Just a thought....

No, he's too much of a knuckle head and distraction. id rather not have him in the locker room. Luck is good enough find a capable vet to back him up. 

12 hours ago, jshipp23 said:

Me too...I want him, but I really want Gordon for a 6th...

The Browns are not giving away a receiver of Gordon's caliber for a 6th round pick. They wouldn't have stuck with him this long just to give him away for that little. The fake gms on this board seem to think all these trades and big free agency pick ups come easy and it doesnt.