Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's the 2015 Colts record now?

coltkingABC

11-5 Hasselback wins a close won at Atlanta and easily shows Winston and the Bucs what 15 years experience can do for you, Luck comes back in time to beat the Ben and Bell less Steelers the Dolphins and remain undefeated against the AFC south.  Steelers or Jets first round of playoffs

Looking at our schedule we don't play the Jags until December 13th, Texans on the 20th. Andrew could very well be back by then? That is over a month away. It is 2-6 weeks so I am thinking 4 weeks taking the in between. This Bye week helps bigtime. Hass most definitely looks like he will have to face at Atlanta, Tampa, and at Pittsburgh. Lets say worse case scenario that we only win 1 of those and we are 5-7 heading into the last 4 games. We could still realistically go 8-8 easily if Andrew returns. Our last 4 games are at Jacks, Houston, at Miami, and Tennessee. I think we will need Andrew to beat Tennessee but that is the last game of the season and we may have the Division clinched by then anyway. Tennessee scares me more than the Jags or Texans because they have a QB, luckily we have already beat them and they are 2-6.

I look at these games and even if Luck is out the full six weeks the only two games on their schedule that are probably going to be unwinnable or hard to win are Atlanta and Pittsburgh.  Every other game they can win, even if it's with Hasselbeck, heck he beat two of these teams already this year.  Heck I would even argue the Atlanta game is winnable with Hasselbeck depending on how the run defense does without Anderson.  So even if Luck is out I could easily see them going 5-2 to finish the season which would get them to 9-7 and a home playoff game. 

I look at these games and even if Luck is out the full six weeks the only two games on their schedule that are probably going to be unwinnable or hard to win are Atlanta and Pittsburgh.  Every other game they can win, even if it's with Hasselbeck, heck he beat two of these teams already this year.  Heck I would even argue the Atlanta game is winnable with Hasselbeck depending on how the run defense does without Anderson.  So even if Luck is out I could easily see them going 5-2 to finish the season which would get them to 9-7 and a home playoff game. 

Yeah I still think we win the Division and then Andrew is healthy for the Playoffs. I am not to down about this. If we didn't have Hass and play in a bad Division my optimism wouldn't be like it is but I know even 7-9 will win the Division as long as we win our Division games we will be fine. That win on Sunday was huge. We weren't getting better than a 4 seed anyway. Some of the comments over at ESPN are just pathetic with Patriots fans saying it's karma, etc.. Freakin karma for what?? We werent the one's that cheated in the first place and Goodell is who Patriots fans should be mad at not our organization. We reported something that was illegal. I cant stand that place over there with some of the most silliest Posting I have ever seen. They are lucky I don't Post over there anymore because I would rip their Posts apart and call them out.

11-5 Hasselback wins a close won at Atlanta and easily shows Winston and the Bucs what 15 years experience can do for you, Luck comes back in time to beat the Ben and Bell less Steelers the Dolphins and remain undefeated against the AFC south.  Steelers or Jets first round of playoffs

That's hilarious...you watch pro football?

As long as we have it clinched by the last week the Tennessee game wont matter. We would need Andrew for that one. Thankfully they are 2-6. Saints didn't do us any favors on Sunday though. Mariota is explosive and he proved it this past week.

We don't need Andrew until January

None of these teams we're about to play are that serious

Matt could easily complete the sweep of the AFC South

Especially with this new offense, I don't see any of our division rivals stopping us

Titans still have to play

Panthers

Raiders

Jets

:flyingelvis:

That's 4 L's right there for them

So that's 10 losses on the season for them

Houston still has

Saints

Jets

Bills

:flyingelvis:

Point being we have the most favorable schedule out of the division. We're gonna win the AFC South

I don't like the matchup with Miami. Harrison or Holmes vs. Suh? That would spell disaster. So that's a loss there, especially if Luck isn't back.

I'm not sure I like Hassleback vs the young Steelers D, even without Ben and Bell. So Put an L there.

I still wouldn't sleep on Atlanta. Freeman is running hard and Matt is going to pick on Toler who is likely to be on Roddy White. That's an L.

Idk about Tampa. That's the swing game for me. You've got Gerald McCoy against our center and guards which isn't good. And again, Toler will get picked on because he'll be on Mike Evans while Vontae gets Jackson. It could go either way.

We're looking at 8-8 or 7-9 without Luck. I think he'll be gone the full 6 weeks maybe more. Remember he was already banged up before this injury. 6-10 is also a faint possibility if the Titans game gets close again.

Both of those teams are beatable. The Steelers defense is not what it has been. Of course the biggest challenge for beating both of those teams is to stop the run first.

I don't like the matchup with Miami. Harrison or Holmes vs. Suh? That would spell disaster. So that's a loss there, especially if Luck isn't back.

I'm not sure I like Hassleback vs the young Steelers D, even without Ben and Bell. So Put an L there.

I still wouldn't sleep on Atlanta. Freeman is running hard and Matt is going to pick on Toler who is likely to be on Roddy White. That's an L.

Idk about Tampa. That's the swing game for me. You've got Gerald McCoy against our center and guards which isn't good. And again, Toler will get picked on because he'll be on Mike Evans while Vontae gets Jackson. It could go either way.

We're looking at 8-8 or 7-9 without Luck. I think he'll be gone the full 6 weeks maybe more. Remember he was already banged up before this injury. 6-10 is also a faint possibility if the Titans game gets close again.

Ive seen them play several times this year. They are not what they used to be. They are definitely beatable and Ben has been banged up so if he's out or forced to scramble Pittsburgh is in trouble. Have to stop the run tho

Dude stop it Defjamz26. You've been downing this team all season long and its pitiful. Even when we win you find ways to crybaby about the GM, coaches or something else. Now you're finding all kind of reasons why one single player on somebodies D line is going to give us an L. What about JJ Watt against our front? We will game plan accordingly for them just like we did for Watt so stop it. It will take a total team effort in each game but this team is capable to win those games as long as we don't lose any additional key members of the team to injury.

Ive seen them play several times this year. They are not what they used to be. They are definitely beatable and Ben has been banged up so if he's out or forced to scramble Pittsburgh is in trouble. Have to stop the run tho

I've heard that too but they've got some ballets on D. But yeah gotta stop the run. Deangelo Williams is playing outstanding for the Steelers. And we lost Anderson. That'll be tough. You can't write them off with or without Ben.

I've heard that too but they've got some ballets on D. But yeah gotta stop the run. Deangelo Williams is playing outstanding for the Steelers. And we lost Anderson. That'll be tough. You can't write them off with or without Ben.

They are much more beatable and one dimensional without Ben. If he's back we'll have to pressure him and make him move but that's obvious

10-6. The team as a whole is improving since the second half of the Panther's game.

One key is how well they do against the run, without Anderson.

Another thing that needs to be cleaned up is missed assignments in the secondary. The D-line needs that extra second to get to the QB.

And if the O-line continues to improve, Colts will be fine. 10-6

They are much more beatable and one dimensional without Ben. If he's back we'll have to pressure him and make him move but that's obvious

If Jones can get Brown the Ball like Ben does then it won't matter. Pressuring Ben doesn't always make a difference because of his ability to escape sacks and create on the move, much like Romo.

It's hard to tell because no one will no exactly how long Luck's out.  If he's out two weeks I can see 10-11 games.  If he's out on the 6 week end then I can see the Colts  winning 7-8 games.  If he comes back VS Miami and VS Tenn those are both winnable games so that leaves 1-4 or 2-3 with Matt in his place.  I'll say 9-7.  I still think the Colts win the South if they can take care of business at home vs Tenn and Hou and at Jax.  Here's who Tenn, Hou and Jax has left on their schedule.  I don't see any of those teams getting over 6-7 wins.

Tenn (2-6)  They have 5 tough games remaining.

Car

@Jags

Oak

Jags

@Jets

@Pats

Texans

@Colts

Jags(2-6) They have roughly 4 tough games remaining but aren't guranteed to win in any game really

@Bal

Ten

SD

@Tenn

Colts

Falcons

@Saints

@Texans

Texans (2-5) They have at least 5-6 tough games remaining. 

@Bengals

Jets

Saints

@Bills

Pats

@Colts

@Ten

Jags

Gonna say 8-8.  Wanna say 9-7 but we only play the AFC South 3 more times.  If Luck were in all games I'd go 9-7 or 10-6.  Still win the division and get in as the #4 seed.  Get by Raiders or Jets in our home playoff game but then get waxed once again in Foxboro.