Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts looked very sloppy. I don't think the starters played enough on the pre-season. Defense was pretty solid until the last drive. They got burned on a pass play but were holding their own until that last drive of the half. They look tired and as much as they have been on the field i can't blame them.

Offense looks stuck in mud and just off its one step forward followed by two steps backward. Bills are playing with a tone of confidence and have all the momentum but it's not over yet.

Colts need to adjust. Quicker pace offense and maybe some double moves by the reviewers might help. Also have to stop shooting themselves in the foot with dumb penalties and dumb decisions on special teams.

I know its the first game but i am very very disappointed in the colts. Tackling, and penalties killed us in the first half. One more half to go. Let's play ball!

Yeah I put it on the coaching staff.  The team looks highly undisciplined, unprepared and just flat out ugly.  The team has plenty of talent and potential and to be so unprepared is unbelievable.

Hes a horrible and inexperienced playcaller.

Bit Andrew Luck is Overrated and people seem to be ignoring that. He's missed open wrs. Hung balls in the air. He's looked like crap.

Every QB has rough days. It's not like this is an average defense he's facing. But I do agree he needs to play better.

Every QB has rough days. It's not like this is an average defense he's facing. But I do agree he needs to play better.

I totaly agree, but if Luck struggles against good defenses, then what's the point? Every defense he will face in the playoffs will be tough. He simply has to play better.

I have to say that Jim Irsay has waaaay more patience than I would as the owner.  The same poor defense, special team blunders and porous offensive line year after year and he's resisted firing the coaches.  Of course we've won the division and sell out games, so then there's that - but I don't see him as being profit first winning second (like the Simon family).

That was a disgraceful first half, and that's 0utting it lightly. Out secondarily is making Taylor look like a veteran QB. WAY too many wide open receivers and easy plays. Majority of quarterbacks would be beating us at this point with this performance. Thank goodness orlur D line has been able to make some plays or it would likely be even worse, although how Mccoy got out of that pile then managed to go all the way for a TD at the end I'll never understand. 17-0 seems much more daunting then 10-0 plus the Bills start the half with the ball, could get ugly. Can't say much about the offense as the Bills are playing great defensively and showing our D how to play NFL defense and not leave receivers wide open. Nice to see Gore get a few nice runs before that missed FG. We'll need a good run game if we have any hope in the second half. That being said, I came into the game expecting a win and now I'm just hoping for a competitive second half.