Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats game, everyone said our WRs couldn't get any separation, and that's why we lost. So we draft Dorsett and bring in Andre. Our receivers still couldn't get any separation this game

Teams know all we have is the pass game. It's a well known thing we're one demensional. So they sit back and stay attached to our WRs. Scarry part is, now we gotta go play the Jets D with a very formidable secondary. That really concerns me, especially after today.

didn't use them right they spoke on having the two burners on the field together yet didn't make it happen huge contradiction

I really don't understand that either.  That defeats the whole point of drafting Dorsett if you don't play him with T.Y.  Our coaching staff makes some baffling decisions. 

Some of us underestimated Buffalo.  Fact is this is a pretty tough team. Keep in mind they beat the Pats in the season opener last year and New England still went on to win the Super Bowl. 

I knew this was going to be a dangerous opener for us.  Can't understand how anyone was thinking that we would just go into Buffalo and blow this team out.  Reality got served today. 

I think it's pretty evident.

Let's not overreact here, though. It's almost a certainty that every team will lose at least 1 game this year. It was a terrible performance, but the season is young

You're saying we lose if our WRs don't get open? Profound statement

Lets wit till week 4 with judging the team, but the start of this season is very unsettling.

Not the loss is the problem, the way we lost is a problem. Big problem. Everyone seemed to be out of sync, what must be fixed!

Good night folks! A disappointing evening it has been.

Oh when we lose we lose in an awful way!

I know teams play extra hype when a new likable coach takes over for the first game. Wish it wasn't us that took the punishment. Played horrible and that receiver depth looked bad today.

Forgot how much Moncreif relies on his body and loses so much to DBs on contested passes

Our Colts will have plenty of time to evaluate and regroup, to prepare for their next game with the. New York Jets next Monday Night on the Colts home opener at LOS. Jets beat the Browns today in New Jersey 34-10. Enjoy your week, see you back here next Monday Night hopefully with better results. Stay Colts Strong and thank you everyone for participating here in the Game Day Thread, and GO COLTS!!!!!