Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bashing Dorsett because the field is slippery...but we could have use our 1st round on Defense....

I mean I would assume being that he's is a Wr we'd use him for that but clearly the coaching staff thinks otherwise I saw Whalen catch a punt in the game why are we swapping punt returners

Hahahahahahahahahahaha he just dropped a punt and we put him right back out there for another punt and he does the same thing. I get its raining hut that's a bad excuse. What fantastic first round puck that us. Butterfingers on a WR, fantastic. Bench him, that lost the game right there more then likely. Too bad Paganos one of the softest coaches out there and won't do anything in fact he'll probably just tell him "it's OK" and tell him "good try". Watching a team with such potential lose largely because of poor coaching and management is extremely frustrating.

Edited by 21isSuperman

I don't understand why we haven't installed dorsett into the game plan. I sort of questioned the pick in the draft. Small sample size, so we'll see as the season progresses

because this coaching staff is the issue!! Can't blame the players anymore we are coached badly we didn't make adjustments till the damn 4th qtr