Who would you cut?

12isthenew18

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Landry- I loved this signing, but jesus. How do you go from a pro bowl safety to trash in two years. Cant tackle cant cover.

Werner- What a joke. He didnt translate over to olb well. He doesnt rush well and has been outplayed by late draft picks and aging vets.

Richardson- we all know

The D-Line except Art Jones- These guys are pathetic. Soft and useless. Jones gets a one year pass because of his injury this year. If he doesnt produce, hes gone.

Studebaker Gordy Nixon Louis Reitz Thornton Harrison all gone.

Hasslebeck Reggie Redding- retirement.

Resign Nicks and Bradshaw. If we can upgrade Toler, go for it. Dqwell doesnt get resigned and we 86 Cribbs in favor of a younger pr/kr.

Trent unless by some miracle you can find a trade partner.

Landry, Thornton, and maybe RJF depending on the cap hits that would come with the moves.

Some of the "fans" who call for everyone to be fired anytime we lose.

I'd explore a trade with Werner but I don't think you want to take the cap hit that comes with releasing him.

Other then that I'd wait to see who you bring in.

It's not cutting but I wouldn't re-sign Nicks

When you have no running game and no one gets open no QB will succeed 

The REALLY odd thing about this coaching staff, and I say this after 3 identical games against the Patriots is they

come into each one of these contests and never fail to give up on the running game after about 2 or 3 attempts.

And they do it even when the running game has gained positive yardages.  At halftime Herron was averaging 5

yards per carry(Bart Scott made mention of it), but Pagano and company always seem to come into the Pats game

with a pass only mentality that makes it very easy for the opponent to pin you down.  They just refuse to even attempt

to show any resolve at running the football.  I just don't understand how they make the same mistakes over and over

again.

First post but I would bring back Nicks. Nobody else is going to go after him. He had a terrible season for a contract year. But he knows the offense and he is a big target so....

Cribbs...get rid of him

Richardson...I wouldn't cut him. Seriously for what??? He doesnt cough the ball up anymore. Id keep him

Wayne...Do you really think he will retire? I don't. But if he does Id be ok with it. LOVE YA REGGIE. Moncrief looks like he is ready for the next step. But if Wayne does retire it just further makes me want Nicks back.

Landry..I loved the signing also and I was happy to see him active but after today good lord!

I think some people are taking it a bit far w some of the players the want cut. Players like Chapman will come cheap and serve as a good backup. Werner is going into his 3rd year let's at least give him a chance and rotate him in. Toler is a really good #2.

I don't think Harrison, Louis or Nixon are ment to be on the starting line but they're backups and can be serviceable. I'm not an oline expert so idk which one i would cut but I'd say cut one keep the other 2.

Players I would for sure cut:

Redding

Gordy

Landry

Freeman

Sign/draft a stud RG. Sign/draft a stud ILB. Sign/draft a stud NT and DE.

Easier said than done but finding 4 big time players in the offseason can be done.

I think it's time to move on from Reggie and I don't say that in a disrespectful manner.

I just think it's a the point in his career where we can get much more explosiveness from

the position. He struggles pretty bad to get open anymore.

What do you expect, the one and done/fire everyone crowd has finally come back out to play now we've lost after being conspicuously absent the last few weeks.

lol, no we have been absent the last few week read post i posted . last few weeks. 

The REALLY odd thing about this coaching staff, and I say this after 3 identical games against the Patriots is they

come into each one of these contests and never fail to give up on the running game after about 2 or 3 attempts.

And they do it even when the running game has gained positive yardages.  At halftime Herron was averaging 5

yards per carry(Bart Scott made mention of it), but Pagano and company always seem to come into the Pats game

with a pass only mentality that makes it very easy for the opponent to pin you down.  They just refuse to even attempt

to show any resolve at running the football.  I just don't understand how they make the same mistakes over and over

I'm not a Pagano or Grigson fan and when we play the Pats Pagano always looks lost . I can't stand the Pats but you have to give credit to there staff there just so creative and force you into playing there way Pagano is so over matched. 

If I hear one more person say keep Bradshaw, Ballard.. Im gonna puke. We need a yound talented back or an old talented back, either way it aint Bradshaw or Ballard. Sorry its just not. They we're okay but they are stop gap backs and thats all

We need TONS of meat at the d-line position. TONS of it. Meanwhile, we must LOSE a ton of meat at the HB position (*Cough* Trent Richardson.) If Tom Brady can get two QB sneaks in on us, we know we have issues.

Yeah because he just does this to us.

rather cut some coaches than players. You think the patriots have more talented players than us? I don't think so but they have more talented coaches.

You always hear the discussions about how Belichick is playing chess while some other coach is playing checkers.  Chuck and Pep are playing Candy Land.

A lot of this will get straightened out if and when we get a physical, violent and consistent rushing attack.

I love Boom for his effort and the O-line saw a measure of runblocking improvement but clearly not enough for a Super Bowl run.

When we are able to wear down top defenses like NE with sustained, physical and well-schemed time-consuming drives...we will turn the tables on them.

It's still a game of keep-away and Tom Brady, Edelman, Gronk and company can't hurt you watching from the sidelines.

Wayne needs to go------Richardson is the slowest running back in the NFL who was the beneficiary of an Alabama  O-Line-------Landry thinks he is the meat head Rob Low, except Rob Low Tackles better -------Werner is a slow German who is worse than Michael Sam--------Grigson is terrible------Pep Hamilton ruined Bruce Ariens offense-----The entire offensive line looks weak-------D Line is very soft------best thing that could happen is for LUCK to not re-sign and head to Buffalo or St. Louis

Wayne needs to go------Richardson is the slowest running back in the NFL who was the beneficiary of an Alabama  O-Line-------Landry thinks he is the meat head Rob Low, except Rob Low Tackles better -------Werner is a slow German who is worse than Michael Sam--------Grigson is terrible------Pep Hamilton ruined Bruce Ariens offense-----The entire offensive line looks weak-------D Line is very soft------best thing that could happen is for LUCK to not re-sign and head to Buffalo or St. Louis

epic-fail-epic-fail-awesome-amazing-demo