Who would you cut?

12isthenew18

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea bro thread got locked but i been calling him Messiah since i first seen how good he was and gotta rep philly....but getting blownout helps with cutting big name playets because now we can point out they are we worthless

true i'm in philly too born and raised so embarresed of this crap and he is the messiah lol

I think Redding retires. Landry will most likely be gone.

We will need Werner to step up or he's gone too after next year. We will need to upgrade out MLB position, and of course safety position.

Landry should be gone along with other notible losers like Richardson.

Tried to tell everyone that Chapman is garbage. He certainly proved it tonight. He's like a wet napkin on the line. I'd cut him, Landry, TRich, Freeman, and probably let Redding retire. Hell Hughes can go too.

In before "this is an overreaction topic". This is all justified. Beat 4 times straight by the same team, the exact same way...wait no, actually worse this time.

Trent and Landry needs to be cut but the defense played great against the Bengals and Broncos. It doesn't matter who we get on defense, we simply can't beat the Patriots. It's the scheme more so then the roster why we're losing to them. Everyone was awful today including Luck. We have a superbowl caliber team, just not a team that can beat the Patriots. I think we would have beat the Seahawks or Packers in the superbowl, both teams we beat before. I knew when the Patriots came back against the Ravens that we couldn't beat them. We're going to need the Ravens or Steerlers to beat the Patriots in order for us to make the superbowl.

We should cut Landry for sure. The only thing he'd be good for is a bounty. We need to replace Chapman with a run stuffing beast like Knighton or Williams, I'd keep Chapman as a backup though. I would also look into Ray McDonald if he isn't in jail. We should replace one of Freeman or DQ either through the draft with Perryman or FA with McClain. I would definitely sign Orakpo and we need to draft a FS like Prewitt. We have to make some big moves in the offseason guys. I've said it before, but we can bring in mediocre players and be about what we are now, or we can make a few splash signings and be the Super Bowl favorite. JMO. What we don't need to do is sign mediocrity like Chris Conte, Sam Ocho, Brandon Graham, or Darren Colledge like I know some would want us to do. With all that said, we aren't too far away so I expect Grigs to bring in some playmakers this offseason. Maybe it wont be Houston or McCourty, but I'd expect him to target guys like Orakpo, Cedric Thornton, Dan Williams, Will Hill, etc.