Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Callin 'em Out (Week 9)

Superman

Normally, I'd post this earlier, but being a Monday night game, I figured it could wait. 

So, who needs to play well for us to win? Who would you like to see be more involved? Is there a coach you think needs to do a better job?

Who are you callin' out against the Giants?

Play Better: Coby Fleener & Nicks against his old team. If he doesn't, bench him for #FeedMoncrief

More involved: #FeedMoncrief

Better Coaching: Chuck Pagano & Co. no more getting conservative with leads. Pedal to the medal all 60mins. Didn't like how Houston creeped back in on the TNF matchup

Calling Out: The UDFA class. Walden is out, time for others to shone tonight in PRIMETIME :cheer:

I'm going to call out the pass defense.  One week after getting embarrassed by the Steelers, we face another potent offense.  Eli has been growing more comfortable in this offense and they've been hard to stop when his OL blocks for him.  So I'm calling out the pass defense; we need a good pass rush and good coverage.  Their running game doesn't scare me and I think Luck will be able to handle their defense.  Plus, I think Bradshaw will have a really good game against his former team.  So I'm not concerned about the offense.

Calling out the entire D.  This needs to be an absolute smack down against a decent offense in order for

the team to get their swagger back going into the bye.

Need to know that the LB's are working on improving coverage of TE's as well.

Calling out Pep (and I like Pep, overall) to move Andrew around some more so he's not so much the sitting duck in the pocket.

The entire D who looked like they didn't show up for the game against the Steelers.  

O-line could have probably played better.  Luck could have probably avoid that pick 6 those are little quibbles.  Offense still put up 35 points.

The D never seemed to be able to stop the Steelers at any point.  On the few occasions when they did it looked more like good luck rather then good defense.  

We don't need to make Eli look like Peyton tonight.

Im callin out Cherilus, Nicks (former team and needs to make a statement), Bradshaw (only because he is playing his former team).  Trent (continue to prove what he is capable of).

EVERYBODY ON DEFENSE!!  After that performance against the Steelers, I look for anyone and everybody to step up tonight!

Yeah, his ankle got rolled up on. He kept playing, but didn't practice at all this week. He's out.

That hurts!  He was our biggest addition this year and I think he could make a huge impact, if he can stay healthy.  However, I can almost hear the critics in the background beginning to chirp.  Im guessing their will be a trade Art Jones thread created in the near future lol.

That hurts!  He was our biggest addition this year and I think he could make a huge impact, if he can stay healthy.  However, I can almost hear the critics in the background beginning to chirp.  Im guessing their will be a trade Art Jones thread created in the near future lol.

He's already been called a disappointment by some. I don't get it, but whatever.

D Line has to find a way to the QB. Someone don't care who it is cover the TE please.

I would call Nicks out but not sure it would do any good if he can't get up for this one.....

Offense take care of the ball no short fields make them earn it.

Let's go guys I feel a statement coming before the bye.

All 3 phases.

Special Teams:  Number one needs to punt better outdoors.  We love you Pat!!!

Defense:  Linebacking corps:  Walden out.  Newsome/Studebaker need to play well.

Offense:  Eliminate Turnovers and protect number 12.  Bradshaw and Nicks need to play their old team hard!! :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:

Defensive Line.  Get to Manning quickly.  They've got a weaker interior OL so they should be able to open up gaps for the interior blitz all night long.  Werner needs to get a consistent push on Beatty to keep Eli in the pocket.  Do those couple of things, and the rest will take care of itself.

He's already been called a disappointment by some. I don't get it, but whatever.

Yeah, after I posted that, I saw the Art Jones thread.  Some people are just so hard to satisfy.  If we don't win the SB, it's like we need to scratch a scheme/coach or its blank blank's fault for not putting up numbers!  I've been very patient with some of these players that people have called out, besides Jones, the only ones I'm still waiting for to make an appearance Nicks and Landry, but I'm still optimistic, I guess...

I don't think Luck is dumb...he won't try to make Nicks involved if it's not there...I think he'll go with whatever is the best option available that he sees at the time. In fact, I predict Nicks to be hardly involved at ALL in this game...look for 2-3 catches for less than 40 yards total. I predict Reggie Wayne to have the best game out of all the receivers and Allen to be next in line.

D Line has to find a way to the QB. Someone don't care who it is cover the TE please.

I would call Nicks out but not sure it would do any good if he can't get up for this one.....

Offense take care of the ball no short fields make them earn it.

Let's go guys I feel a statement coming before the bye.

I do agree with mostly everything, but the TRUE statement game should come following the bye.  Patriots have slowly grabbed the headlines again.  We dropped the ball against Pittsburg, as they fought their way into the mix of the standings (especially after last night), now it's our turn to show the Pats it's Andrew's time 2 shine!!  This game should be the key indicator if were are a top tier team or another sign that we will have to wait til next year. 

Yes, I do understand even if we lose against the Pats, it's not the end of the season, but if we lose, it would be safe to say were not one of those top tier teams.

I don't think Luck is dumb...he won't try to make Nicks involved if it's not there...I think he'll go with whatever is the best option available that he sees at the time. In fact, I predict Nicks to be hardly involved at ALL in this game...look for 2-3 catches for less than 40 yards total. I predict Reggie Wayne to have the best game out of all the receivers and Allen to be next in line.

Hey I don't want to TOOT my own horn here....OH YES I DO!!!

Reggie Wayne DID have the best game out of all the receivers as I predicted :)

Hakeem Nicks I said would have 2-3 catches for less than 40 years (He had 3 for 44 yards...don't get much closer than that)

I said Allen would be next in line (not as close because Fleener took this one, but he was 3rd.)

At any rate...I pretty much knew Nicks was going to be more or less a non-factor here....he is what he is.

In light of my amazing predictions I predict I will make no predictions from here on out...this is close enough to go out on a high note....I am giving myself an award :cheer2:  :disco:  :lombardi:  :scoregood: