Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hines traded to the Bills

CR91

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. Zack Moss. I guess they needed to offset some of the money. He's probably a PS candidate.

Hopefully Hines can carve out a bigger role there. But I don't think Allen throws to his RBs. Also has to contend with Singletary and James Cook for touches. But I doubt they trade for him without some idea of how to use him.

100% about getting rid of the horrible

contract we gave Hines.  We got garbage compensation because we overpaid Hines for the production we expected from him. I wish we had gotten more but I understand - we have a lot of other players we have to overpay soon lol

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

James Cook is a younger better Hines. Don’t get this one for Buf 

Rich get richer. Probably because it only cost them a 6th round pick and they just wanted to make sure they have depth for the stretch and playoff run...or in case Cook develops the fumbles.

Not sure how much run Hines will get. But he will likely get to be part of a playoff win for the first time since he was a rookie.

Just now, coming on strong said:

how ?  dont the colts still have to pay hines 5 million ?   a 6th round pick to lose a good pass catcher and punt returner is dumb . i only wanted to trade him for a 4th round pick

Hines gets to play for a juggernaut

Colts clear cap, get out of his deal, and get a return for a player that Reich had absolutely no clue how to use properly. 

JT *should* now be the focal point of the offense and moving Hines *should* make it easier to give him the ball in obvious JT situations rather than Hines

Archived