Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 5: Colts @ Broncos, Thursday Night Football, 10/6/22

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

4 plays seems unfair 

Not at all.

Because the team that possesses the ball second in OT HAS to score in the OT period, effectively that makes the entire drive a 4-down-territory. Just like how every drive has 4 downs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• None of the QBs that participated Wowed me, I usually don't get impressed during the workouts except when the QB has a beautiful throwing motion and trajectory. CJ Stroud had me there at the Combine last year and that's the only occasion for me in many years, and none of the current draft class QBs got me such reaction. Have to watch the games to get the feel, I watched Daniels and shared my thoughts earlier with you. Need to watch all of the top guys, watching Combine QB drills was underwhelming.  None of the QBs that participated Wowed me, I usually don't get impressed during the workouts except when the QB has a beautiful throwing motion and trajectory. CJ Stroud had me there at the Combine last year and that's the only occasion for me in many years, and none of the current draft class QBs got me such reaction. Have to watch the games to get the feel, I watched Daniels and shared my thoughts earlier with you. Need to watch all of the top guys, watching Combine QB drills was underwhelming.  None of the QBs that participated Wowed me, I usually don't get impressed during the workouts except when the QB has a beautiful throwing motion and trajectory. CJ Stroud had me there at the Combine last year and that's the only occasion for me in many years, and none of the current draft class QBs got me such reaction. Have to watch the games to get the feel, I watched Daniels and shared my thoughts earlier with you. Need to watch all of the top guys, watching Combine QB drills was underwhelming. 
    • I saw that article and man it got me a little excited by the idea, even though I think the chances are as close to zero as it gets. Odunze just has the right mentality, physicality, and production that would give us a nasty duo in him and Pittman but I will try to not get my hopes up
    • Congratulations on becoming a dad!   Also really can't complain with your Mock, while I would prefer to go CB or WR in the 1st if Bowers lasts to us it would be a good steal even though I'm not as high on him as others. Wilson in the 2nd, would be perfect and I like Pearsall in the third if he lasts. I like Bishop in the third as well because he has good instinct and Gore in the 5th is the type of flyer at back up RB that could pay off huge even though we need more of a passing down RB.    
    • Oregon State had a really underrated team this year, all credit goes to Jonathan Smith. It was a shame that he left but he was great at finding good players and what is even more underrated he built a staff that was fantastic at developing players. Theres a lot of good Oregon State players coming out this year and the rest are transferring unfortunately.
  • Members