Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 5: Colts @ Broncos, Thursday Night Football, 10/6/22

NFLfan

The playcalling, the head coach in our quarterback are abysmal. I know it’s a win but once again we are the lowest scoring team in the NFL. I love a win but it’s a long season and I don’t think this team has what it takes from the top down. Changes need to come 

• Like 1

Just now, Coltsbluefan said:

He got another week on the sidelines,but if they lose to the Jaguars again at home then I look for him to be gone.

Nah. Irsay will not fire during the season. Not unless it’s something ultra bad like illegal stuff

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I don’t expect jags and titans to both lose. But maybe our friend csrson can help get at least one loss. I think jags are playing Texans.

No they’ll both win, but the fact that we are still in the thick of the division race is pure insanity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Kudos to Reggie Wayne for bringing Pierce along. it is only his 5th game

Bringing Reggie in as the WR coach was a great move. Pierce is developing way faster than I expected, Dulin and Campbell are playing better, Pitt is still doing well, so far so great

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are tied for 1st, we are tied for 1st, too bad you can't plie on. Homer is even laughing chuckling homer simpson GIF- now the haters have to put up with me for 2 weeks, I have been waiting for this for a while. Homer with his 1200 bench press, 1700 Squat has my back mad homer simpson GIF=angry homer simpson GIF

Save it for IF Jax and TN lose. Then maybe

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are tied for 1st, we are tied for 1st, too bad you can't plie on. Homer is even laughing chuckling homer simpson GIF- now the haters have to put up with me for 2 weeks, I have been waiting for this for a while. Homer with his 1200 bench press, 1700 Squat has my back mad homer simpson GIF=angry homer simpson GIF

In all honesty, I don’t think our Offense could move the ball against a bunch of 6th graders. 

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

lmao at all the haters hahahahahaha The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

Well said. That’s a talented D we played on the road. We just need to put 2 wins in a row for starters, and hopefully the O does better with home cooking as time goes on with chemistry.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

The playcalling, the head coach in our quarterback are abysmal. I know it’s a win but once again we are the lowest scoring team in the NFL. I love a win but it’s a long season and I don’t think this team has what it takes from the top down. Changes need to come 

And they can’t come fast enough.  Starts with Ballard.  He organized this disaster. 

On 10/7/2022 at 12:27 AM, Dobbinblitz said:

Gilmore and Pierce both saved the game. The ball Pierce managed to fight for late in the game .was a house ticket the other way. Then he was smart enough to roll out of bounds to stop the clock.Gotta love the kid’s compete level.

Yeah, he’s a hands catcher that snatches it. Normally rookies let throws get to their bodies more, definitely well coached by Reggie.

• NFLfan locked this topic