Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Well, that was disappointing.  Offense can't take advantages of multiple opportunities and the defense collapses when the game's on the line.

:thmdown::censored:

Don't put this game on the defense.  Raiders honestly should have more points if it weren't for them.  0 points off of turnovers.  Or I think 3.

10 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

frank burns 7 minutes to kick a field goal instead of hurrying so the colts can have time if the raiders kick a field goal .    this just shows me he has zero faith in the passing game .   cant win playing scared

I don't understand Reich.    You are correct, it seems like he doesn't trust the passing game at times, but then why didn't he run Taylor on their FG scoring drive.  The last 3 plays is what I'm referring to.   Short no gain passes instead of sure gain Taylor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

What are we gonna do in the playoffs LOL. We are probably going to have the worst QB in the playoffs. Our team is great but not good enough to overcome that.

Can't wait to wheel Wentz out in the playoffs so he can hand the ball off to Taylor 35 times and only throw it 10 times so we have a chance of winning.

• Like 1

Just now, bestQBever said:

What are we gonna do in the playoffs LOL. We are probably going to have the worst QB in the playoffs. Our team is great but not good enough to overcome that.

My point. This was win and get in. If this is the killer instinct of this team and coach then well... tonight 

• Like 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

So serious question, are we out of the playoffs? Or is there still a small chance?

Thats what I want to know.

Crazy that we have been winning a lot over the last few weeks and still may be on the outside looking in.

Oh well, thats what happens when you start 1-4.