Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET


NFLfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Coltsbluefan said:

Titans are looking like they’re gonna be the number 1 seed after today too..bad day all around for Colts fans.

Im fine with them being 1 seed, if they go further in the playoffs their draft pick is worse.

 

My line of thought is I'd always prefer divisional rivals to go as far as possible so they get worse players for the next year.  I'd prefer they never get in our way in general but if we're going to suck and not make the SB anyway, I'd rather they go far and therefore become less competitive with us for the next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Nothing is guaranteed. If they play like they did today Jags can certainly win. 

 

I did not watch the game. I wish I had, as it would give me a frame of reference. But I cannot see the Jags winning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know Miami and Baltimore losing helps us at least. A lot of these teams are even, this puts us back under the radar so we can get thrashed all week by our fans and media, I still see us getting in as the 7th seed. Strange but fun season. Ups and downs, beat the Pats and lose a game like this haha . That is Football.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Just look at the video of AB today, it will make you laugh. Way more entertaining than our game lol 

 

That was embarrassing. I feel bad for anyone associated with him. But there is clearly something wrong with him. I don't know what it is. I am trying to make sense of what he did. I can't. 

 

Bruce Arians said Brown is no longer a Buc. Good riddance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know Miami and Baltimore losing helps us at least. A lot of these teams are even, this puts us back under the radar so we can get thrashed all week by our fans and media, I still see us getting in as the 7th seed. Strange but fun season. Ups and downs, beat the Pats and lose a game like this haha . That is Football.

 i really dont wanna see the colts go into the chiefs for the playoffs .   how can our offense put up over 30 on them .  unless taylor has 250 rushing yards its gonna be ugly

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

it blows my mind out of 16 games he only really has two good games and both were losses

 

Didn't he win the last game? A good game is not 300 yards or more. Many times when QBs throw for that much it is because they are behind in the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NFLfan said:

 

Didn't he win the last game? A good game is not 300 yards or more. Many times when QBs throw for that much it is because they are behind in the game. 

the problem is if the defense cant hold the other team under 20 points carson doesnt have the ability to throw the colts into the game .   he was missing wide open guys for 3 quarters and had one good drive

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

I did not watch the game. I wish I had, as it would give me a frame of reference. But I cannot see the Jags winning. 

No… trust me, if you were rooting for the Colts and did not watch this game, you did your eyes a favor in the end LOL 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

 i really dont wanna see the colts go into the chiefs for the playoffs .   how can our offense put up over 30 on them .  unless taylor has 250 rushing yards its gonna be ugly

Just getting in gives us a chance. I think we have a good team, we had a let down, it happens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, give the Raiders credit, Carr made the plays when he had too.

i feel the same.   I was really just poking the fair weather fans claiming this is solely on Wentz.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PRnum1 said:

To me the team's were pretty even except for the QB position. 

 

That was an amazing throw by Carr into double coverage at the end of the game

The near sacks that he converted.. we got sooo close to finishing him that last throw

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just getting in gives us a chance. I think we have a good team, we had a let down, it happens.

some of his plays are so frustrating to watch he has space to run for 15 yards and throws it 4 yards to mo who is being covered .   missing wide open guys on passes .  he had guys open and throws it into coverage .  he just melted down today i hope he can improve its scary to see .    we have to be able to throw the ball to win in the playoffs .  wentz only has around 3200 passing yards in 16 games that is scary to me .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

No… trust me, if you were rooting for the Colts and did not watch this game, you did your eyes a favor in the end LOL 

 

It will not be as bad as the Vikings game tonight. Cousins is out with COVID and we have Sean Mannion going for us.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

It will not be as bad as the Vikings game tonight. Cousins who is out with COVID and we have Sean Mannion going for us.

I love Cousins. 

 

I had him on my fantasy team and he put up huge numbers for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

i feel the same.   I was really just poking the fair weather fans claiming this is solely on Wentz.  

We had a let down today. We looked lethargic from the get go. Unlike us and just couldn't close. It happens, this bothers me but it doesn't because I still think we will win next week and get in as a #7.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We had a let down today. We looked lethargic from the get go. Unlike us and just couldn't close. It happens, this bothers me but it doesn't because I still think we will win next week and get in as a #7.

Teams have bad games, **** happens. The thing that matters is how the team approaches the season finale and potentially their first playoff matchup. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

I love Cousins. 

 

I had him on my fantasy team and he put up huge numbers for me

 

He is great for fantasy but not for team wins. He is the opposite of Carr. Carr makes plays when he needs to help his team win; Cousins can throw a deep ball and get a 75-yard TD but he does not understand situational football. He seems to like to pad his numbers so that he seems to be better than he really is. He is not a winning player. I liked him when he was with Washington. He has been a disappointment for us; we used to re-sign our own players but had to give up our players in order to keep him. We had a 13-3 team with Case Keenum and Bradford. With almost the exact team, we add Cousins and we go 8-8.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

He is great for fantasy but not for team wins. He is the opposite of Carr. Carr makes plays when he needs to help his team win; Cousins can throw a deep ball and get a 75-yard TD but he does not understand situational football. He seems to like to pad his numbers so that he seems to be better than he really is. He is not a winning player. I liked him when he was with Washington. He has been a disappointment for us; we used to re-sign our own players but had to give up our players in order to keep him. We had a 13-3 team with Case Keenum and Bradford. With almost the exact team, we add Cousins and we go 8-8.

Captain Kirk Sigh GIF by Star Trek

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

If the Chargers win today, they take the 7 seed and we move up to the 6 seed, meaning as it stands we would be facing Cincy in the first round in that situation. So root for the Chargers today I suppose

Really?! Who is 5th?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...