Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals, 12/25/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Yup

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this guy cant throw a pass he is so bad

Yeah this is one of the reasons why I can’t be completely sold on him just yet. I know he has been performing overall better here than in Philly but I just cannot feel confident in his pass. I know the OL situation tonight is jacked up but just ugh 

Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Yup

Yeah this is one of the reasons why I can’t be completely sold on him just yet. I know he has been performing overall better here than in Philly but I just cannot feel confident in his pass. I know the OL situation tonight is jacked up but just ugh 

he looks like jimmy g with a bigger arm

Guys give it a rest on saying Carson isn’t a franchise QB. Last week he kept drives alive with his legs. We keep missing key things he actually is doing well. He needs another outside guy. PC will return so we’ll see moving forward 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

we traded our 1st round pick for this guy

Actully, it's a 3rd & a 1st and in the end, it'll  be worth it.

1 minute ago, Coltsbluefan said:

Carson Wentz is not a franchise quarterback!!!!!!

Do not concur - a bad game behind a patchwork O-line is no reason to give up on this guy!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Wentz has proven to me that he is NOT the answer at qb! His decision making is not good at all! Throws too many balls away! That last play was pathetic! Atleast give the wr a chance to make a catch! I’m pretty much done with Wentz from here on out!

He looks scared and no heart tonight

I don't like how Wentz is playing either people, but please remember who is his OL currently. Very few QBs would be looking good right now.

What I hate the most with him today is he is not calling out and adjusting to the blitzes that the Cardinals are showing. They are applying pressure at all times because the OL is destroyed atm.

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Guys give it a rest on saying Carson isn’t a franchise QB. Last week he kept drives alive with his legs. We keep missing key things he actually is doing well. He needs another outside guy. PC will return so we’ll see moving forward 

Uea, i think Pitt shoulda kept coming across on that incompletion.