Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars @ Colts, November 14, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Corrente and his crew :facepalm:.  

Breaks my heart to say, but there is some awful officiating in this league. The play that stands out the most to me was the fabricated “roughing the passer” against the Saints in the Titans game when they were in the red zone. Thar was the worst call of the day to me. 

Edit: Changed game to league. 

Edited by CardiacColts
Used incorrect word.

7 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

This ref crew makes me nervous. That head ref is the crooked one who screwed the Bears last Monday.  

I have never liked Corrente. I used to think that his crew called the most penalties of all crews, affecting the flow of the game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

I agree. In your opinion, what changed? Is it the conservative play calling, health (or lack thereof with the O line), or something else entirely? I hate the thought that we are just getting outplayed since Q1…

Jacksonville D has just stepped up and focused on shutting down the run. Their Dline is kind of embarrassing our O-line

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Win or lose, this team is real void of talent and Frank is showing that he is not the guy

So u say the team is void of talent and then go on to say Frank is not the guy. Isn't that on Ballard? This team lacks play makers on offense that allows it to spread teams out. I am still waiting this over rated and over paid Oline to get it together. Numerous penalties today on the Oline. Unacceptable. I am yet to see this Oline dominate hell even play well against a talented defence. It is suppose to be the cornerstone of this team. This team is what it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zoltan said:

Jacksonville D has just stepped up and focused on shutting down the run. Their Dline is kind of embarrassing our O-line

Fair assessment. I am not loving the line play today. 

With that being said, I would have liked to see more adjustments. With a full commitment to the run, you would think the passing game opens up more. But we can’t seem to buy enough time…

5 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

That is a fair point actually. Part of me doesn’t want to acknowledge that because it would be yet another indictment of the play calling. 

We've been calling 1st read forces to TY running possession routes all game. He's 1-5... 

We've just recently called 3 slant type routes (Pitt, Dulin, Pascal) that all worked easily.

Give TY one of those and he might be off to the races.

And yes, it's play calling lol.

• Like 1