Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars @ Colts, November 14, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

The last 2+ quarters has been the worst we have looked on offense this year.

Cant really blame the defense. They have given the offense more than enough opportunities.

Glad to see all that $$ that Genius Ballard sunk into O-line is really paying off thus ga,e

This team isn’t as bad as the Lions, but they are very hard to watch… There is nothing “clutch” about the team as currently constructed… 

We have had previous seasons where every game kept us on the edge of our seats; however, I always felt confident that when it came to the last 2 minutes, we would shine. That feeling isn’t there this year. It’s deflating in many ways. 

I will continue to cheer each and every play, but this season, there is just a pit in my stomach that doesn’t go away. We continue to find ways to blow great opportunities… 

I keep telling myself that “it’s just chemistry” or “they will figure it out any minute,” but I would be lying to myself to not acknowledge that something just doesn’t feel quite right. In some ways, we feel like we haven’t quite reached our potential, but in other ways, it seems like perhaps we are already overachieving with no semblance of a pass rush and a mediocre secondary. 

Either way, let’s go Colts! 

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Oline has played like %. They should all hang thier head after we lose this game.

yup... pretty bad day for them

1 minute ago, WentzinRome said:

Well the Tampa 2 defence has been the bane of my Colt's fandom for a few decades now....time to make a change in philosophy, imo.

that's not really our defense anymore

5 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Win or lose, this is the kind of game where criticism is valid afterward.

yup, yup, and yup... 

4 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Nobody's talking about playoffs after this

Sure they will lol

3 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

They beat Buffalo last week. That’s not very lowly. 

Buffalo 47 passes / 9 rb runs,,,, kinda beat themselves.