Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

Just now, coming on strong said:

i cant believe frank blew two timeouts

Lol if only that was it.. I'm not even hyped anymore we score a TD now we need 2... At least we didn't get blown out. Hopefully media relaxes on buffalo now

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Deal. 

Cool.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol really? We ain't winning

It's a win-win with all the negative posters on here. 

I'm not even sure there are Colts fans that come here any more.

4 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Text from my son ... “frank has lost his marbles. &@$*% this is the most ridiculous coaching I’ve ever seen in my life.  I’m so sick of blowing games on coaching decisions. Going to just cheer for the Chiefs from now on I can’t handle this team.”

Difficult for me to dispute his frustration. 

Of course he made it. Leonard showed very little effort on that last pass his way, he needs to get back in the game, I’m sure he’s * at the stupid decisions that have been made 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i cant believe frank blew two timeouts

It should not be surprising in the least when Reich does stupid % at this point. He works harder to beat us than our opponents about half the time. 

• Like 1
Just now, TimetobringDfence! said:

Why does the clock keep running when players go out af bounds? It's been happening all quarter.

The clock keeps running like that until the 5:00 minute mark, then it stops when players go out of bounds for the final 5:00.

Just now, Luck is Good said:

If only Colts had 20 points like they should...

Yeah that’s reality right there. If you have Allen at QB you can be that aggressive. Not our offense

1 minute ago, Dark_Indy said:

Cool.

It's a win-win with all the negative posters on here. 

I'm not even sure there are Colts fans that come here any more.

It gets pretty tiring, for sure.  Too .any people post seemingly with the quality of life they experience binging on a game....