Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

Reich cost this team 4 pts. Should be a one score game. Ballard has got to sit down and have a very long talk with him. Don’t kill your teams mo. 16 pts is ridiculous with as many times we have been in Bills territory.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Reich is such a momentum killer. Analytics can’t calculate the loss of momentum. 

Right!  Sometimes I feel he relies more on analytics than actually coaching and feeling out the game. 

• Like 1

Overall, we have played a good game, but not a GREAT game. Unfortunately, it takes a nearly perfect game from the Colts to win this game and there have been too many mistakes by the players and Reich.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

It gets pretty tiring, for sure.  Too .any people post seemingly with the quality of life they experience binging on a game....

Yeah. Its just old. 

Go root for another team if this one just makes you so angry. 

I hear Kansas City is pretty good these days.

Just now, Flash7 said:

Overall, we have played a good game, but not a GREAT game. Unfortunately, it takes a nearly perfect game from the Colts to win this game and there have been too many mistakes by the players and Reich.

colts left a 17 point swing on the field with easy mistakes the bills didnt beat us .

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

I knew Frank Reich would ultimately be the reason why our season ends.  Disappointed because this game could have played out differently if we used a more conventional coaching strategy.  

Yeah I’m with you. This was a winnable game with reasonable Hc calls. 

• Like 1
Just now, CamMo said:

Disappointed. They had a chance to win against a great team today and they killed themselves. 

Yes, Rivers missing open throws, players dropping balls, and Rodrigos miss. But Reichs mistake are unforgivable he has shown he isn't head coach material today.

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

I wonder what the "analytics" are on how many bonehead decisions a HC can make before being unemployed.

I wouldn't hold my breath.  Ballard loves him. We will probably  have to suffer through this kind foolishness for awhile.

Just now, Luck is Good said:

I still don’t understand going for 2 lol

I do, it's aggressive.... A TD would have won it then.... Frank is undyingly loyal to his analytics guys.. I think that explains some of his weird * calls and decisions.....

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Haven't we lost Multiple times to 60+ yarders?

It felt like we lost to the Jags every year that way many years ago if I remember right??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, StatesmanN said:

I have to figure that Frank going for that two pointer and not getting it kind of took the momo, energy, and excitement the Colts players had after scoring that TD.

Made no sense.

I doubt it.