Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mediocracy

indyagent17

2 hours ago, GmcFWA said:

This whole organization, top to bottom and including most fans, only want nice, boy scout players. Well, this is the result, soft and mediocre. No one willing to get in anyone's face, no killer instinct. 

Great 4th post.... So, we need ^ to win, gotcha, I'll pass the memo along to CB and Jim....

3 hours ago, GmcFWA said:

This whole organization, top to bottom and including most fans, only want nice, boy scout players. Well, this is the result, soft and mediocre. No one willing to get in anyone's face, no killer instinct. 

I thought our non-felon to felon ratio was a little off... 

Good scouting bud. Gonna start working on my "killer instinct" now. 

130601597698.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

This 2019 team her makes the mediocre look great. So many games we should have won. But losing is becoming common. It could help our draft status but the best we can do is 9 anf 7 now and that will not win anything.

even if we won the division, do we win at the Bills,Ravens,KC or the Pats?  Nope

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

ballard only wants to man the roster with draft picks and cheap free agents, and undrafted talent. so far with his method we are falling behind the texans and titans. he needs to use the cap room and sign some proven elite talent or next season we will be worse.

Correct, spend some damm money for some players. LIke he is  saving all the first half timeouts to use in the second half

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

This has been one of the most disappointing and frustrating truths of this season :groan:

yes it has, from starting off 5/2 and leading the div. and with a bad kicking game. Then go to 6/7 losing to bad or middle teams is just Wrong. This team stinks. 

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

lmao 3 or 4 wins is not mediocre. That’s an awful team. 8-8, 7-9 is mediocre 

Like I said, everyone's scale is different. I don't have as many levels, probably 3 levels. Mediocre, average'ish (most of the league) and good teams.

Mediocre to me means bottom of the barrel bonafide top 3 in the draft type bad, this team is far from that is my view honestly. 

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Like I said, everyone's scale is different. I don't have as many levels, probably 3 levels. Mediocre, average'ish (most of the league) and good teams.

Mediocre to me means bottom of the barrel bonafide top 3 in the draft type bad, this team is far from that is my view honestly. 

I guess that's one way to look at. 

Here is the definition of Mediocracy - government or rule by a mediocre person or group. The difference between mediocrity and mediocracy, is that mediocrity is the quality of being intermediate between two extremes; a mean while mediocracy is (informal) a social hierarchy in which the mediocre prevails.

When throwing stones, consider your surroundings....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

This could  be a blessing in disguise. If we pick in the top-15 we have a shot at a good quarterback. We also have Washington's second round paid that could be top 5.

I’ve seen some mock drafts that have the Oregon kid falling to the Colts and that was before this loss.  If the Colts are going to get a QB watching what the Bengals do at number will be big.  If they take Young out of OSU number one a QB will probably slip to the Colts.  If they take Burrow the Colts will may have to go up and get one if they want one.

10 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

I trust Ballard has plenty of scouting tape on all the QBs. I can see him seeing a QB with that early  second round pick

i dont see any qbs in this draft who are day one starters, they are all projects and we have a team filled with draft pick projects. ballards method of trading down and cheap free agents, and undrafted talent is wasting seasons and is putting us in top five draft position in the future. we are heading downhill with ballards methods

1 minute ago, DEFENSE said:

i dont see any qbs in this draft who are day one starters, they are all projects and we have a team filled with draft pick projects. ballards method of trading down and cheap free agents, and undrafted talent is wasting seasons and is putting us in top five draft position in the future. we are heading downhill with ballards methods

Suck for Lawrence, 2020 lmao

9 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

Ballard has transformed this roster from the worst in the NFL to a top 10-15 in the NFL.   QB is the biggest need now.   

13 hours ago, conklincolt said:

yes it has, from starting off 5/2 and leading the div. and with a bad kicking game. Then go to 6/7 losing to bad or middle teams is just Wrong. This team stinks. 

No i do not believe this team stinks. However, something is wrong with this team at this time. Don't know if its the players have lost the buy in with the coach's or maybe their fustrated with how the coach's are making decisions. I don't know the answers but some changes need to be made. I would start at the QB position. I believe we should go all in on a QB even if it took all our draft picks except the Washington pick this year and even some next year. You cannot win in the NFL consistently without an elite QB. JB is not an elite QB and will never be. 

The combo of repeated missed kicks, poor play from both Brissett and Hoyer, wr injuries, and the injury to Turay did this team in. That contributed to a losing atmosphere that clouds everything.

Three of those things will be fixed next year but it remains to be seen how the Qb situation is addressed. It's the most important of the 4.

11 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

This could  be a blessing in disguise. If we pick in the top-15 we have a shot at a good quarterback. We also have Washington's second round paid that could be top 5.

Ballard will just trade down for more 2nd round picks. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ratking said:

I thought our non-felon to felon ratio was a little off... 

Good scouting bud. Gonna start working on my "killer instinct" now. 

130601597698.jpg

Just listened to Kevin Bowens podcast, 2nd sentence out of his mouth:

This team can't close, this team has no killer instinct. 

Now where have I heard that before?